What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Virginia Flake in a 'Special Grain' Rhodesian

Marlin Flake in a Pietenpauw brandy. I'm actually meeting up with Jean tomorrow (to take him a birthday present & swop some baccy) - he says he's made a little billiard as a gift for me. Looking forward to that!

Muddler":s2z4dod4 said:
Marlin Flake in a Pietenpauw brandy. I'm actually meeting up with Jean tomorrow (to take him a birthday present & swop some baccy) - he says he's made a little billiard as a gift for me. Looking forward to that!
Hey Mudd.. Hope your day is going great.. Had a bowl of Dunhill Early Morning in my Erik Nording Red 5. Now I am heading outside to stand and watch the rain with some Dunhill My Mixture 965 in the same pipe.. Good day for a pipe.. :cheers: :cheers: Give Piet a shout for me..
Chuck..

1M in Dunnie shell briar, wife out of town, just me and the dogs. :lol:

A simply magnificient smoke of Kingfisher in a $23 Barracini prince. Eat your heart out Dunghill.

Falconer":d5lfoku0 said:
A simply magnificient smoke of Kingfisher in a $23 Barracini prince. Eat your heart out Dunghill.
He said Dunghill :lol!:

Earlier today, SL in a Sav Auto 4. Now enjoying more SL in an Altinok Bulldog.

McCllelland St James Woods in my '83 Dr. Grabow Starfire 1/4 Squat Bulldog

Muddler":zyh52ij3 said:
Hey Mudd please give Jean my best wishes and tell him my "Quails Egg" is smoking just wonderfully, breaking her in nice and easy like :)
Please post picks of the Billiard I'd love to see it.
Smoking some C&D Good Morning in my Peterson Bent Brandy, nice stuff!

bluedigital":b715b8cm said:
Muddler":b715b8cm said:
Hey Mudd please give Jean my best wishes and tell him my "Quails Egg" is smoking just wonderfully, breaking her in nice and easy like :)
Please post picks of the Billiard I'd love to see it.
Smoking some C&D Good Morning in my Peterson Bent Brandy, nice stuff!
Dang Mudd......... how many Pietenpauw pipes do you have now?????
Add another one from me on Friday!!!! :scratch:

Sunny cool morning with some Blue Note in my Dr. Grabow Riviera.. Good strong coffee.. It could be a great day today... :D

FVF in my new Pietenpauw billiard on a cooler & overcast afternoon.

Getting close to brew hour.. Having some Germain's Uncle Tom's Mixture in my Erik Nording Rusticated Red 5..

Aaah wine o clock here in good ol Cape Town, South Africa. Enjoying some Billy Bud, my new found favorite in a Sav Pot with an exquisite Red Merlot on the side.. hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.