What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muddler":6sjwa5sq said:
Start taking the Prozac now. You're going to be depressed on Saturday evening.
Hey Mudd don't tell me you're a Sharks Fan, they are in for SUCH a hiding!

'07 PS Navy Flake in a Grabow Starfire straight bulldog. Strong Pike Place on the side. :cheers:

Cold and Rainy.. Having Dan's Blue Note in my Dr. Grabow Riviera.. Burrrr

GH Choc. Flake in a Danbark bent bulldog.

My lady saw me eagerly filling the pipe and shot, "Should I leave you two alone?"

Like a wiser man, I said nothing.

bluedigital":r1tdx711 said:
Hey Rob nice to see ya back on the board
GLP Westminister in my Sav Pot
Just been chatting to him on Skype.............. gota fix some pipes for him!!!!

Plantation Eve in a Mastro de Paja Billiard stack! coffee on the side!

Getting chores done in the rain.. One handed to cover the pipe.. Dan's Da Vinci in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5. Hey Piet you gotta invent an umbrella that will clamp onto your pipe and cover the bowl.. :cheers: Now that would be some clever device..
Chuck..

velveteagle":teiv5z1q said:
Getting chores done in the rain.. One handed to cover the pipe.. Dan's Da Vinci in my Erik Nording Rusticated #5. Hey Piet you gotta invent an umbrella that will clamp onto your pipe and cover the bowl.. :cheers: Now that would be some clever device..
Chuck..
Hey Chuck we are having some rain here too...... ok, will get right on it.
For now I suggest you swing the stem up side down The bowl will stay dry!!!! :lol!:
Why so quiet brother?????????????? Should we be worried???? this seems to be only place you are posting??????

Piet Binsbergen":lqcctap5 said:
velveteagle":lqcctap5 said:
Chuck..
For now I suggest you swing the stem up side down The bowl will stay dry!!!! :lol!:
Why so quiet brother?????????????? Should we be worried???? this seems to be only place you are posting??????
All is busy here.. Power outages.. Wood hauling. Heath is good wife still puts up with me.. Well she was gone a week house sitting for my folks.. I was out and about visiting people and having a few brews.. Need to get back to the Brothers Boards to see whats up and learn more.. Starting to tin some FVF when I use up a tin of something else.. Old pipes seem to be smoking much better with each smoke.. Thanks for asking Piet..
Chuck..

velveteagle":iy2f5fme said:
Piet Binsbergen":iy2f5fme said:
velveteagle":iy2f5fme said:
Chuck..
All is busy here.. Power outages.. Wood hauling. Heath is good wife still puts up with me.. Well she was gone a week house sitting for my folks.. I was out and about visiting people and having a few brews.. Need to get back to the Brothers Boards to see whats up and learn more.. Starting to tin some FVF when I use up a tin of something else.. Old pipes seem to be smoking much better with each smoke.. Thanks for asking Piet..
Chuck..
AHHHHHH thats our ol' Chuck, Good to hear all is well brother, I agree my older pipes are better smokers bro!!
Enjoy my good friend!!

Altadis 1M in my Claudio Cavicchi Bent Dublin on the porch at the beach.

PA in a Mastro de Paja billiard stack after dinner smoke with coffee on the patio!

In my Castello SR #65, Dgt'd Germains Brown flake, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Dan's Blue Note in Randy Wiley freehand, last night on vacation. Back to work Saturday.

´97 Three Nuns in a Former sandblasted bent Dublin. The slogan says it all: "None Nicer"! What a shame this is my first and only tin...

FVF in little Petes (one 40 years old, one maybe 75). Coffee :cheers:

:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.