What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning boys (er...and irene)! chelsea morning in a binsbergen, coffee in a thermos. had to scrape the windows. winter :evil: , here we go...

(had some exhausted rooster last night in valky's sasieni. it did a damn fine job with that tired bird.)

SWR in a Grabow Riveira. Been splitting and hauling in wood in the cool drizzling rain.

Now FVF in a Ser Jac Dublin, In honour of my now working Pal Muddler!!!

Been away to the Deer Camp and Wine Tasters gathering.. I think I will make it till bedtime.. No as young as I was.. But had fun..
SG Sam's Flake in my La Strada Pico..Late coffee time.. :cheers:

Just finished off a tin of C&D Burley Flake #2. I still think it is just ok to me. It is bitter at times and flat on the palette. One word of advice.............don't DGT it. It rates what I would imagine dog sshhiitt to taste like. :shock:

The vitamin N is full bore though. :shock:

Uniflake in a 2006 St. Pat's Pete bent bulldog.

Germain's Brown Flake in my Big Head Meer... Ice water to pure the body.. :D

Uniflake ?
FVF.

Old $4.95 (flea bay) "Made in Denmark" basket pipe with an LL stem. Because I liked it. An outstandingly good smoker that I keep reaching for because -- the light just dawned tonight -- the bit is so perfect. As is the draw.

Marty Pulvers is famous for bon mots like "Hundred dollar pipes with twenty-five cent stems" (his take on Savinellis). Well, this would be a twenty-five cent pipe with (3/4 of) a hundred dollar stem. And worth every penny invested in it.

I used to put up with borderline (or worse) performance way too readily for the sake of having pretty stuff to look at. (Still do every time I get another estate Roberto Ascorti Caminetto or Armellini Tinder Box Verona) (to look at).

No more.

(Well, hardly ever).

[Dismount Soapbox]

:face:
OF COURSE COFFEE !

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=10550

Status
Not open for further replies.