What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blackhorse":6n1t4lhr said:
I hear the Lambic has kind of a young mutton note to it. I wonder if it would be good with mint jelly.
Yes, and some fava beans with a nice Chianti ....

HannibalLecter2.jpg

WoS French Carotte

Well I learned "carotte" means a cylindrical roll of tobacco.  Somewhat appropriate, although the aroma here reminds me more of incense. I get floral, wood and brief citrus notes.   Very easy to take with no burn.   Mild to medium nicotine level.

I've cut way back on exploratory ordering...but have pushed my level of focused enjoying way up! lol

I have one budgeted purchase to make before I go on a Spring ordering hiatus...I have two silver U.S. dollars sitting, waiting for shipment to England where they will be turned into a much lusted after screw top snuff box. Using my coins I was told by the maker it would cost about thirty bucks (USD) to do the job. One of the coins I had, passed down from my wife's father, whom I never met...the other was obtained as part of the "Captain's Share" of last year's Pirate Booty pass trade thing I hosted here. Makes it kinda special.

Enjoying my standard - Snuff Store Black Magic (Viking Dark) this morning.

OM Suzette

Wow.  Chocolate, cherries, Gran Marnier (in fact there are many different levels of oranges in here), nuts and a bit of creamy smokiness.    Intense for the first minute or two, but smooth with a mellow burn. I'm in snuff heaven.

Rum ... breakfast of champions!   (Champion pirates  :pirate: )

Porshl Gawith Apricot

and then later ...

OM Peach Melba

Laptop? Must be a heavy monitor ... or bolted to the desk.

I'm holding out for Google fiber. :alien:

AM:  OM Melba's Toast
After lunch:  WoS Peach Melba

Tidbit:  Word Origin and History for "Melba" (Dictionary.com)

In various food preparations, especially peach Melba (1905) and Melba toast (1925) is in honor of Nellie Melba, stage name (based on Melbourne, Australia) of Australian-born operatic soprano Helen Mitchell (1861-1931).