What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad OM has taken off here.

I've been sniffing more than smoking in 2015. Many empty tins have been recycled. :)

Burning the midnight oil with some Wos Tom Buck working on a paper for class. I don't know why I put off giving snuff a try for so long! I ended up taking advantage of the Mr. Snuff free shipping and placed my first order with them. The $34 shipping cost had kept me at bay until now...Oh, I can see the slippery slope ahead! :D

nismo270r":ttt52uvy said:
Burning the midnight oil with some Wos Tom Buck working on a paper for class. I don't know why I put off giving snuff a try for so long! I ended up taking advantage of the Mr. Snuff free shipping and placed my first order with them. The $34 shipping cost had kept me at bay until now...Oh, I can see the slippery slope ahead! :D
Uh-oh, slippery slope is right.. ;) :D

OM Lemoncello 2015. This seems to have changed dramatically since my last use. Will snuff more of this later to confirm.

OM Lemoncello followed by OM Moulin Rouge then OM Nocturne. Add a double shot of Rosinski Uckermärker. Ah the smokey goodness.

Rosinski Poltergeist. Probably should have waited until after my Dr appointment lol

My Mr. Snuff order arrived! Tried out some SG Elmo's Reserve tonight and am thoroughly enjoying it. The scent reminds me of the smell inside old tobacco jars I've come across in antique shops. It lingers for awhile, but I like the scent so it's a bonus!

Going a little wild and crazy today. I rubbed out a large pinch of HH ODF flake to a nice fine powder and gave it a nice big pinch in each nostril. The smell is freaking amazing! No real burn other than a pleasant tickle. Much sweeter than I imagined. Slightly smokey. Very similar to Rosinski Uckermärker. Don't be afraid to experiment guys, you might find something you really like that you already have in good supply.

Jim

I've pounded down close to 6 ml of Poltergeist in the last week. At this rate I'm going to be having to order more very soon. When I do I'll get it directly from Rosinski they have 30 gram bags for 4.95€

Picked up a tin of Silver Dollar Apricot and a tin of WoS Raspberry. Been going back and forth between them.

Been going at the homemade triple threat. It's a coconut mocha. It's got caffeine, it's got nicotine, and it's got menthol! What more can you ask of a snuff lol