What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
huffelpuff":3b5424i6 said:
Peanut couldn't possibly be any worse than Toque Cheese and Bacon.

Jim
:lol!: I've tried literally hundreds of snuffs in my time, but I've never had the guts to try that, nor do I think I ever shall.

The tin odor was more than I could handle. It never made it to my nose. I tossed it with no regrets.

Jim

Tonight a bit of Kendal Mastiff. I ordered more of this one. Can’t wait to get it, the peppermint is much better fresh.

As long as they don't do a Chipoltle Ranch or Siracha. Those sound like a lawsuit in the making.

Viking Dark

Jim

Been away from snuff for a bit, but came back to it WITH A VENGEANCE in the past few weeks.

Toque Camphor and Clove for me today, probably some Rosinksi Alter Fritz tonght.

(by the way - the cheese and bacon ain't half bad. Tried it on a lark thinking it would be a gross little novelty - turns out, it's just a nice smoky snuff!)

Just got three in...all FUBAR. (Made by Dholakia)

1. RnR
2. SNAFU Medicated
3. Medic

The RnR is interesting.
The SNAFU Medicated is pretty good and a real opener. It’s my favorite new snuff.
The Medic is my favorite snuff of anything I have. It supplants an old tin that, while still good, seemed less than freshly potent. I absolutely love this stuff...old and new.

One thing I’m really liking about the FUBAR snuffs I’ve tried is they don’t seem to cause my sinuses to swell after that initial opening like other menthol snuffs I’ve tried.

Into a rotation of FUBAR items...Medic, RnR & SNAFU Medicated. All made under contract by Dholakia in India. The Medic and SNAFU Med snuffs are my current favs by a wide margin. Perfect grind and moisture. Beautiful tobacco base. Varied menthol level...RnR is low to medium, Medic is medium high, SNAFU Med is a head banger. All have significant N. Really good stuff. The SNAFU Med is crazy cheap.

Woke up to WoS best sp and followed that with 6 Photo no. 666, so far. Hufflepuff hooked me up!

Give me about a day and I will write you a legit review.

Don't want to half ass it. I whole ass everything.