What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent the day going hard at it with Pöschl Perlesreuter. Lovely smaltzer with lots of coffee/toffee & chocolate notes.

Jim

huffelpuff":immkcbuc said:
Spent the day going hard at it with Pöschl Perlesreuter. Lovely smaltzer with lots of coffee/toffee & chocolate notes.

Jim
Sounds yummy Jim! Did you get that from mrsnuff?

Seville for me tonight!

Ozark Wizard":1nzkd5b0 said:
huffelpuff":1nzkd5b0 said:

Jim
Sounds yummy Jim! Did you get that from mrsnuff?

Seville for me tonight!
Yes indeed. Shame it's only available in a 100g bag but well worth getting.

Jim

On my way through very rural Texas last week I picked up a couple of tubs of W. E. Garrett and Sons Scotch Snuff 1.15 oz each for a whopping $16 total. Not bad at all considering what shipping from England would be. Super smokey and a lovely hit of vitamin N. Poor old boy behind the counter was super confused by my purchase. I don't think he'd ever sold any of it in the years he worked there lol. It's surprisingly good stuff but I wish it were a little moister so it would be easier to take a hit while driving.

Jim

Been using a bunch of McChrystal Aztec and Summer Harvest lately. I do have an order from Mr Snuff on it's way too.

Orders over $50 ship free for another week.

Rubbed out some Paddington really fine and am giving it a go. Smell is amazing but if I'm going to snuff much of this I'll need to alkalize it freebase the nic. Very mild. Has potential.

Jim

Jim,

I've been snuffing the hell out of the Dr. Rumneys Brown. Thanks again! :clown:

Matt