What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been doing a lot of W. E. Garrett Scotch Snuff. I decanted a bit into a smash box and moistened it up some. It really improved the snuffability. It also really brought out the smoky goodness.

Jim

huffelpuff":645w8nd7 said:
Been doing a lot of W. E. Garrett Scotch Snuff. I decanted a bit into a smash box and moistened it up some. It really improved the snuffability. It also really brought out the smoky goodness.

Jim
That sounds nice. I got a sample of that once and it was dusty dry. Not much scent to it. I'll have to see if it is floating around here and try that.

Dakhalia White Tiger followed by a bit of SG Raspberry.

Alpha, there's basically 2 ways of doing it. The first one is to just add distilled or freshly boiled water directly to the snuff and mix it in. The second option is to put the tin of snuff into a Tupperware container and put a small container of water in with it and put the lid on and set it someplace warm or warm and sunny so that the water evaporates. The snuff will suck up the moisture quite readily. Its also a good way to scent a snuff with vanilla, or an alcohol like rum or whiskey.

Hope this helps
Jim

Worked like a charm on my Bruton and Toque Peanut Butter. I was having a problem with it making me cough!
Problem solved. Thanks Jim.

Glad it helped. Some of them are just way too dry to be able to take comfortably.

Jim

Bernard's Magic Moments. Stuck in a medical facility. Hard to light a pipe in here.

Blackhorse":dscfh31q said:
Ozark Wizard":dscfh31q said:
Thor's Hammer and Aztec.

So, how chocolatey is that Aztec?  How strong?  
Very chocolatey, medium coarse seive, not particularly strong. No menthol. A touch of fresh brewed coffee in the linger. A very friendly snuff if you like cocoa.