What Are Your Drinking Right Now

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puff Daddy":wfz5pozk said:
I was into coke and breasts for a while, but I beat that addiction.
HAH!

i've been on a St. Germain's Gin kick. great high end gin with amazing flavor profiles. i bought a three bottle sampler on a whim and i'm going to buy three full sized bottles when i get back from Colorado

I'm drinking a cup of coffee...roasted myself...

From the Cerro Azul farm in Honduras. Chocolate, cherries, hints of wood. Very nice start to the day...would probably pair well with a pipe!

Jameson Rarest Vintage Reserve
Rocks

Paired with Frog Morton Across the Pond in a Stanwell blasted bamboo.

The perfect combo!8) 

Had to head to Santa Rosa, CA to help a family member move. Tonight I enjoy the spoils of my efforts.

About to go have a bourbon...haven't decided which, however.

So, 2 fingers of something...

A Redd's Apple Ale...the sweetness is pairing quite well with my Orlik Golden Sliced.

Last night I had a couple small pours of Whyte&Mackay 13 year old Blended Scotch.

It wasn't bad, but bourbon is better!

This was last night, but I had a little bit of lemongrass tea with my bowl of Classic Samsun. It was actually a nice fit as the low acidity of the tea brought out a really nice sweetness in the VA without killing the oriental content.

On most other occasions, though, it's some sort of tasty whisky, preferably single malt.

DrumsAndBeer":i7sh4994 said:
Had to head to Santa Rosa, CA to help a family member move. Tonight I enjoy the spoils of my efforts.

That's the best payment I've ever seen someone get for helping move. :cheers: YAY for RRB!

DrumsAndBeer":x26498n3 said:
Being on a military deployment prevents me from enjoying any of the finer beverages. But when I get home this will be my first; my beloved Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale. Arrogant Bastard Ale is another favorite. I keep a six pack or two of Sam Adams as my daily drinker.

Cheers!

A little bit of a late update, but Glenmorangie Finealta last night. It's a sort of "the way things were @ the turn of the century" take on a Speyside. Just a hint of peat; buttery smooth malt, dried fruits/toffee/vanilla. You know, the good stuff.

Probably a little underwhelming for a lat-heavier smoke, though it makes the VA sweetness come out if the blend is weak in that area. :rabbit:

A nice but, not too pretentious 2013 Maxwell House, cream and sugar or course.