Quantcast

What Are Your Drinking Right Now

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

DrumsAndBeer

Reaction score
Tonight I am having a Stone Ruin X IPA. Essentially it's their 10th anniversary Ruination. It's Ruination only bigger. :shock: 

I like it, but I have to say this one borders on being a bit too much. Excellent beer to split with a friend.

MrRetentive

Reaction score
I've been sipping Border Bourbon and New Richmond Rye from a small family-owned distillery just across the border in New Richmond, WI for the past few months.  It's called 45th Parallel Distillery because it's on the 45th parallel. Everything is produced from local grain to the glass in small batches. So good the Bourbon often sells out 'til the next barrel is ready.

45th Parallel Distillery

A

Anonymous

Gin and Tonic (diet). Taking a break from beer while my cider is fermenting. Watching my carbs. :p

PozzSka

Reaction score
Drinking a coffee from Burundi, roasted a few days ago, while roasting a Colombian for my uncles friend (a customer).

DrumsAndBeer

Reaction score
IMHO one of the top three best IPA's in California. This stuff has a great malt profile, a long and wonderful finish and most important it's very well balanced.

mark

Reaction score
Three fingers of Old Grand- Dad with a bowl of Stonehaven

Puff Daddy

Staff member
Reaction score
Shock Top pumpkin wheat ale. Seahawks vs Colts on the tube, reason enough to crack one.