What Are Your Drinking Right Now

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight I am having a Stone Ruin X IPA. Essentially it's their 10th anniversary Ruination. It's Ruination only bigger. :shock: 

I like it, but I have to say this one borders on being a bit too much. Excellent beer to split with a friend.

I've been sipping Border Bourbon and New Richmond Rye from a small family-owned distillery just across the border in New Richmond, WI for the past few months.  It's called 45th Parallel Distillery because it's on the 45th parallel. Everything is produced from local grain to the glass in small batches. So good the Bourbon often sells out 'til the next barrel is ready.

45th_p14.jpg

45th Parallel Distillery

Gin and Tonic (diet). Taking a break from beer while my cider is fermenting. Watching my carbs. :p

Drinking a coffee from Burundi, roasted a few days ago, while roasting a Colombian for my uncles friend (a customer).

IMHO one of the top three best IPA's in California. This stuff has a great malt profile, a long and wonderful finish and most important it's very well balanced.

Three fingers of Old Grand- Dad with a bowl of Stonehaven

Shock Top pumpkin wheat ale. Seahawks vs Colts on the tube, reason enough to crack one.