What are your Pipe and Tobacco plans for 2021

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! It somewhat takes time to get acclimated to being retired. It took me several minutes.
Good for you and congratulations. Steve is right. It will take time to adjust.
As of yesterday I am officially retired. That means less totally disposable income, which means I need to start smoking down the accumulation. That should take at least ten years without any tobacco purchases. I don’t need any more pipes, but that was true 20 pipes ago, or maybe 40. So, no more pipes. At least I’ll try.
my primarily goals are there. First, build a pipe cabinet to roughly match the one I have. This will be a 40 pipe cabinet with plenty of room for large bowls. Second, get my shed cleared out to allow for smoking in inclement weather. Third, restore several pipes setting in a box in a closet. That’s it for this year.
Ps, if you have trouble smoking down your stash, I would be happy to assist you with that task, lol.
took me almost a week.

Good for you and congratulations. Steve is right. It will take time to adjust.

Ps, if you have trouble smoking down your stash, I would be happy to assist you with that task, lol.
took me almost a week.
Wow, did I screw that up. Think you can figure out what I meant, lol.

Congratulations. I was forced to retire from American Airlines in October of 2018 after 29+ years with them (42 years in aviation) and don't regret a minute of it. The money and benefits were great but so is no more stress and long hours at work, get to spend time with my Son and family and get to use my camper and spend time out in the middle of nowhere whenever I want. All's I can say is enjoy life and have fun, I know I am. Did I mention I can smoke my pipe or cigar whenever I want and not worry about being politically incorrect.?

Congratulations. I was forced to retire from American Airlines in October of 2018 after 29+ years with them (42 years in aviation) and don't regret a minute of it. The money and benefits were great but so is no more stress and long hours at work, get to spend time with my Son and family and get to use my camper and spend time out in the middle of nowhere whenever I want. All's I can say is enjoy life and have fun, I know I am. Did I mention I can smoke my pipe or cigar whenever I want and not worry about being politically incorrect.?
Mike, spent 5 years with the airlines. 30+ in corporate. Come see me sometime up in prescott. We can smoke here pretty much anywhere wr want.

My plan is to continue to smoke as I always do, which is constantly.

I will be downsizing my pipe and tobacco collection. Since I no longer smoke aromatic blends, I will get rid of those that I have in my "cellar". I will be looking to buy more burley blends since burley is now my favorite, rather than Va/Perique blends. I am also going to pare back my pipe collection.