What crap

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LL

Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28722749/

LOL! I used to have 10-20 of the critters in my backyard several nights a week. Tossed them 5 lb sacks of cornmeal to munch on. The little ones walked onto the patio and let you pet 'em. The Papa/Boss jav would give you the beady eye to make sure you didn't out of line, but that's it. Total comedians.

I can't imagine what someone would have to do to get leg-tusked, but it wouldn't be easy. Like the tiger taunters at the SF zoo. (in which case, good job animals!) Besides which, except for the birds, the animals at the Desert Museum are all contained.

There's a goodly bit of lawerly cha-ching happening here, I suspect.

Of course being a greedy, rules-lawyering, system-working, ruthlessly obsessed with money asshole pays well. How such people live with themselves knowing that's all they are is something I never understood, though.

LL":xjp4xpxb said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28722749/

LOL! I used to have 10-20 of the critters in my backyard several nights a week. Tossed them 5 lb sacks of cornmeal to munch on. The little ones walked onto the patio and let you pet 'em. The Papa/Boss jav would give you the beady eye to make sure you didn't out of line, but that's it. Total comedians.

I can't imagine what someone would have to do to get leg-tusked, but it wouldn't be easy. Like the tiger taunters at the SF zoo. (in which case, good job animals!) Besides which, except for the birds, the animals at the Desert Museum are all contained.

There's a goodly bit of lawerly cha-ching happening here, I suspect.

Of course being a greedy, rules-lawyering, system-working, ruthlessly obsessed with money asshole pays well. How such people live with themselves knowing that's all they are is something I never understood, though.
Somebody oughtta be suing New York.
Who is the idiot that allows dem fucking geese to
be flyin' 'round loose in Manhatten? :roll:

I say it is bull crap alright! I have been around javelinas in the desert and have never seen them offer to attack. The only way that I could see that happening as with most any animal is if you had them cornered and threatened or threatening their young. The guy was probably trying to approach the javelina and spooked it. Now he is trying to make money off of it.