What goes around...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idlefellow

Reaction score
I posted some time ago about a pipe I was following on ebay. Through negligence I failed to get a bid down and I was devastated. I tried to buy the pipe from the buyer, to the point that I think he felt like I was some sort of stalker...embarrassing  :oops: . I looked at the same shape new, and also in several other finishes/lines, but the rustication and the sterling band (this version stems from the late 90's I'd guess) somehow spoke to me, and I just couldn't accept anything else. Well, lo and behold, another appeared on the bay and I was determined to have it. I bid way more than I thought I needed to (and more than I should have, frankly) and walked away, and when I checked it was mine...by a mere $8, my max bid outlasting a furious last minute 10-bid onslaught by someone known to me only as m***a (apologies if it's someone here).

I got home from bird hunting in western Kansas on Friday and it was waiting in the mail box, pretty grungy but apparently having been smoked very little; I cleaned it up yesterday.

So here she is, Peterson Donegal Rocky B5, and this one has the p-lip which I actually prefer (the other had a fishtail). My rack is happy, and I feel vindicated..

JdJpsPUl.jpg