What Happened to Dutch

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfredo_buscatti

Reaction score
I haven't seen any of his posts for a couple of months now. Does anyone know where he went?

Sorry, I can't answer your question, but this brings up a related one of my own.

When checking someone's profile, what does "Date of Last Visit: Unknown" mean?

I am spending more time here now and I've been checking other members' public profiles and I've seen this "Unknown" on some. Just curious.

rothnh":ewkfbef0 said:
Sorry, I can't answer your question, but this brings up a related one of my own.

I am spending more time here now and I've been checking other members' public profiles and I've seen this "Unknown"  on some.  Just curious.
They may have "Invisible" checked in there settings so it won't know when it was the last time they logged in.

Cartaphilus":ga09az5v said:
rothnh":ga09az5v said:

I am spending more time here now and I've been checking other members' public profiles and I've seen this "Unknown"  on some.  Just curious.
They may have "Invisible" checked in there settings so it won't know when it was the last time they logged in.
Well that's an interesting "feature." LOL.

Thanks.

rothnh":n15yplz8 said:
Cartaphilus":n15yplz8 said:
rothnh":n15yplz8 said:

Well that's an interesting "feature."  LOL.

Thanks.
Okay, It's really "Hide my online status :" but, on some forums it's called invisible.
I know, it sounded funny after I looked at it but.....

Not sure, I sent him a PM a few weeks ago, and its still sitting in my outbox... :cry: 

Dave_In_Philly":5pl0l9lk said:
Not sure, I sent him a PM a few weeks ago, and its still sitting in my outbox... :cry: 
Same thing with a PM I sent Kyle. I think they both are gone and won't be back :( 

monbla256":8lj1vto7 said:
Dave_In_Philly":8lj1vto7 said:
Same thing with a PM I sent Kyle. I think they both are gone and won't be back :( 
Kyle'll be back. He's flying clean and sober right now, but he'll fall off the wagon. They all do. Then he'll be back, wrapping the mouse cord around his upper arm and smacking his arm trying to find a vein.

As long as we're wondering where everyone went, has anyone heard from Marty (LIPIPE) or Shane (s.ireland) in a while?

s.ireland has only been a sporadic poster for several years now. He seems to post less and less, but I believe he will be back. LPIPE got some feedback about his emphasis on masculinity, I believe, and lost the faith. And Dave's portrayal of Kyle as addicted to BoB certainly rings true.

And I noticed that since his primary disciple Kyle is gone, Yuk hasn't been around much either !! :twisted:  :twisted: 

I've had email correspondence with Yak and s.ireland this week and both are fine. Shane was braggin' about a couple awesome pipes he picked up at the west coast show.