What I buy when at the Chicago Pipe & Tobacco Show

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
8)   ps (Damn photo editor turned my pics.) Got the briar handled brush and accessories. Pelikan just for size comparison. And albums down the street at kiss the Sky records.

Interesting album choices - I really enjoyed the new Keith Richards release. If you are a Cheap Trick fan (looks like you are), get their new release as well.

No fancy pants face tickler or rock n roll records but I did pick up a few pipes and three silent auction tampers. :shock:
img_0213.jpg

You did very well!

The weather so sucked. Rain keeping everyone crammed inside and it was just a touch cool. At least the lounge allowed some to get away from the tent. A lot of activity in the rooms.

daveinlax":cf13o5z9 said:
No fancy pants face tickler or rock n roll records but I did pick up a few pipes and three silent auction tampers. :shock:
Ooh! Four Castellos at a time. Why fool around? Nice packet of goodies, I must say!

Carlos":fxyamreo said:
8)   ps (Damn photo editor turned my pics.)  Got the briar handled brush and accessories.  Pelikan just for size comparison.  And albums down the street at kiss the Sky records.
Okay, Let me get this straight, you went to one of the biggest Pipe Shows and bought Shaving gear and Vinyl? :scratch: Hmm, a bit off beat but, I reckon to each his own.
Personally I think I might have bought at least one pipe and maybe some baccy but, I'm strange that way. ;)

Nice Brush just the same though Carlos, Happy PuffingShaving! ;)

Damn Carlos Country Joe and the fish ( give me an F ). MIKE