What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is going on here?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_In_MO

Smoker of Fine Aromatics
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all.  Been way too long since I popped in and said hey!

Been busy with work, new baby is now 11-months old.  
(Wife and I thought we were way past that stage in life, but the Good Lord thought otherwise and blessed us with a perfect baby boy last May.)

Still working at Ozark Steel as a CNC Operator, and have the part-time lawn care business.

So - Hello All!  :cheers:

img_1610.jpg

Congratulations on the new son. Glad to hear you've been blessed again. Take care and hope you can check in on a more regular basis. :)

AJ

Rob! Great to see you. Congratulations on the little one! Hope you have the chance to pop in now and again.

Jim

Hey there Rob! Funny how things happen. Best wishes for the future of your new family dynamic! :cheers:

Rob! How the hell are you? Oh wait, you just said! :D

Good to see you gracing us with your presence again. Been far too long m' man. Many of us miss your insightful thoughts and humour. Well, us old timers anyways!

Good to know you're getting on well, and best wishes with the new lil' bundle. Looks like your plate ifs full. But hopefully you can stop by more often and rattle our cages.

:farao:

Now all we gotta do is get George and Kyle to start posting again and we'll have us a party!

Cheers,

RR

Rob_In_MO":xibdfdrs said:
Brewdude":xibdfdrs said:
Now all we gotta do is get George and Kyle to start posting again and we'll have us a party!
I talk to Kyle on Facebook fairly often, but George is still MIA.
Sure would be nice to see him check in also!
Kyle does a drive-by whenever Borkum Riff is mentioned. Apart from that he don't luv us no more!

:(

George, well he still pops in and out. Mostly out!

:!:

Ah well, that's the nature of the forum. Some stay, some come and go. But the board carries on.....

Cheers,

RR