WHAT is going on with THIS site ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

monbla256

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
8,704
Reaction score
2
I have been trying to get on since 7 am today and finally got on and then it takes 4 to 5 minutes to log in then forever to get to topics! I got out and ran all my cleanup diagnostics thinking it was my 'puter but alls fine with everything on my end ! Any one else having problems?
 

idbowman

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2011
Messages
2,059
Reaction score
0
It took a long time to load for me yesterday, but I've had smooth sailing all morning.
 

pepesdad1

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
2,542
Reaction score
10
monbla256":rd76mwbc said:
I have been trying to get on since 7 am today and finally got on and then it takes 4 to 5 minutes to log in then forever to get to topics! I got out and ran all my cleanup diagnostics thinking it was my 'puter but alls fine with everything on my end ! Any one else having problems?
Me too. Finally got on about 9AM thereabouts.
 

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
Moderator
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
7,046
Reaction score
96
Location
Chestnut, IL
They may have done some server work overnight and just got held up into the morning rush hour. They never warn anyone about those sort of things.
 

monbla256

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
8,704
Reaction score
2
It's STILL taking an average of 3 to 4 minutes to o ANYTHING here and it's 11:45 am CDT so I'm outa here !! I'll check back in a few days and if it's STILL this way BYE BYE !!
 

monbla256

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
8,704
Reaction score
2
It just now took 5 minutes to post this reply and another to get on this time. See you guys as there are other Forums THAT WORK !! BYE!!
 

J Soshae

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 19, 2011
Messages
569
Reaction score
0
Monbla, log back in and give it one more try. We are almost finished hacking your computer.
:twisted: :twisted:
 

BigCasino

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Messages
1,676
Reaction score
0
monbla256":00me15wm said:
It just now took 5 minutes to post this reply and another to get on this time. See you guys as there are other Forums THAT WORK !! BYE!!
Some one must be out of Royal yacht
 

Puff Daddy

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Messages
6,898
Reaction score
2
monbla256":kfistrhh said:
See you guys as there are other Forums THAT WORK !! BYE!!
Yeah, but what makes you think they'll put up with your cantankerous old ass like we do? ;)
 

monbla256

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
8,704
Reaction score
2
J Soshae":3qyw6uft said:
Monbla, log back in and give it one more try. We are almost finished hacking your computer.
:twisted: :twisted:
FINALY !! I'm glad you finished ! Did you get everything you wanted or do I need to send you MORE stuff !! :twisted: :twisted: Damn your SLOW only took ya almost 8 hours to get my two passwords to my penny bank :twisted: :twisted:
 

Brewdude

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Joined
May 4, 2011
Messages
13,849
Reaction score
404
Location
Arid-zona
Had one issue of the site not loading yesterday, but I tried again in 10 min or so and it has been fine ever since. Been zipping along all day today.


Cheers,

RR
 

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
B of B Supporter
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Messages
5,513
Reaction score
49
Location
TEXAS
It's been fine for me for some time now so I think it has to do with ones location and how busy it is there or even your Internet Provider of course then there's each individuals PC and how it runs and is step up and, what Browser your using. Take your pick. ;)

But, now that we've got Monbla's penny bank password I'm going on another pipe buying spree. Let's see....should we buy a half a dozen cobs or Dr.Grabow's. :scratch:
 

monbla256

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
8,704
Reaction score
2
Cartaphilus":bwagf9k4 said:
It's been fine for me for some time now so I think it has to do with ones location and how busy it is there or even your Internet Provider of course then there's each individuals PC and how it runs and is step up and, what Browser your using. Take your pick. ;)

But, now that we've got Monbla's  penny bank password I'm going on another pipe buying spree. Let's see....should we buy a half a dozen cobs or Dr.Grabow's. :scratch:
ALL RIGHT !! Let me know how many pipes you can buy with -$s :twisted: :twisted:
 
Top