WHAT is going on with THIS site ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carlos":ktl8ziy3 said:
Notifications are again delayed by a couple days.  Just found five new members awaiting activation.  I will try to stay on top of it.
Yep, 30 of them finally arrived overnight :shock:

I'll state one last time then leave it alone.. It's not just BoB it's all of forumotion.  

I'm on another forumotion forum.. I woke up after a five hour sleep to 18 emails between the two.   

Either someone else can pony up to buy the software to maybe ( it mostly works but people have lost entire forums) farm the threads & post off of BoB, set up and replant  the new software, and maintain said set up for no cost to users with no advertisements and no way to make donations.....    Or we can live through these hiccups (the last ones was 5? Years ago) and come out the other side....   

It seems like a no brainer to me.

puros_bran":rth4kmp0 said:
I'll state one last time then leave it alone.. It's not just BoB it's all of forumotion.  

I'm on another forumotion forum.. I woke up after a five hour sleep to 18 emails between the two.   

Either someone else can pony up to buy the software to maybe ( it mostly works but people have lost entire forums) farm the threads & post off of BoB, set up and replant  the new software, and maintain said set up for no cost to users with no advertisements and no way to make donations.....    Or we can live through these hiccups (the last ones was 5? Years ago) and come out the other side....   

It seems like a no brainer to me.
Yeah, all true, but . . . we're (mostly) Americans -- it's not only our right to whine, it's our duty!

DrT999":9rny22e6 said:
Yeah, all true, but . . . we're (mostly) Americans -- it's not only our right to whine, it's our duty!
Us Brits don't whine, we grumble. Much the same thing only at a lower volume and pitch.
It's a tradition and a national pastime :)

alandadp":q8gq50v6 said:
DrT999":q8gq50v6 said:
Us Brits don't whine, we grumble. Much the same thing only at a lower volume and pitch.
Oh, I thought the proper British term was 'whinge' -- I'll keep that in mind! :geek:

alandadp":bgdy1idg said:
Us Brits don't whine, we sigh & grumble. Much the same thing only at a lower volume and pitch.
Fixed that for ya.   :heart: