WHAT is going on with THIS site ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
I have been trying to get on since 7 am today and finally got on and then it takes 4 to 5 minutes to log in then forever to get to topics! I got out and ran all my cleanup diagnostics thinking it was my 'puter but alls fine with everything on my end ! Any one else having problems?

It took a long time to load for me yesterday, but I've had smooth sailing all morning.

monbla256":rd76mwbc said:
I have been trying to get on since 7 am today and finally got on and then it takes 4 to 5 minutes to log in then forever to get to topics! I got out and ran all my cleanup diagnostics thinking it was my 'puter but alls fine with everything on my end ! Any one else having problems?
Me too. Finally got on about 9AM thereabouts.

They may have done some server work overnight and just got held up into the morning rush hour. They never warn anyone about those sort of things.

It's STILL taking an average of 3 to 4 minutes to o ANYTHING here and it's 11:45 am CDT so I'm outa here !! I'll check back in a few days and if it's STILL this way BYE BYE !!

It just now took 5 minutes to post this reply and another to get on this time. See you guys as there are other Forums THAT WORK !! BYE!!

Monbla, log back in and give it one more try. We are almost finished hacking your computer.
:twisted: :twisted:

monbla256":00me15wm said:
It just now took 5 minutes to post this reply and another to get on this time. See you guys as there are other Forums THAT WORK !! BYE!!
Some one must be out of Royal yacht

monbla256":kfistrhh said:
See you guys as there are other Forums THAT WORK !! BYE!!
Yeah, but what makes you think they'll put up with your cantankerous old ass like we do? ;)

J Soshae":b2ggkq2b said:
Monbla, log back in and give it one more try. We are almost finished hacking your computer.
Now, That's funny!

J Soshae":3qyw6uft said:
FINALY !! I'm glad you finished ! Did you get everything you wanted or do I need to send you MORE stuff !! :twisted: :twisted: Damn your SLOW only took ya almost 8 hours to get my two passwords to my penny bank :twisted: :twisted:

Had one issue of the site not loading yesterday, but I tried again in 10 min or so and it has been fine ever since. Been zipping along all day today.

Cheers,

RR

It's been fine for me for some time now so I think it has to do with ones location and how busy it is there or even your Internet Provider of course then there's each individuals PC and how it runs and is step up and, what Browser your using. Take your pick. ;)

But, now that we've got Monbla's penny bank password I'm going on another pipe buying spree. Let's see....should we buy a half a dozen cobs or Dr.Grabow's. :scratch:

Cartaphilus":bwagf9k4 said:
It's been fine for me for some time now so I think it has to do with ones location and how busy it is there or even your Internet Provider of course then there's each individuals PC and how it runs and is step up and, what Browser your using. Take your pick. ;)

But, now that we've got Monbla's  penny bank password I'm going on another pipe buying spree. Let's see....should we buy a half a dozen cobs or Dr.Grabow's. :scratch:
ALL RIGHT !! Let me know how many pipes you can buy with -$s :twisted: :twisted: