Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

What is your favorite cigar?

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

A

Anonymous

I know. Tough question for some. If I had to choose just one it would be the Rocky Patel Sun Grown followed by the Rocky Patel Edge Maduro (torpedo size)

J_Rock

Reaction score
Easy one for me........Camacho Crojo followed by CAO Cameroon.

HistoryMajor

Reaction score
Bolivar Gold Medal

P.S. Forgive me if I've broken a rule with that mention...I couldn't find anything forbidding it, but I feel like someone would've raised a stink on elsewhere on the internet...

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Midnight Blues":mru5dhlm said:
Arturo Fuente Opus X and a close 2nd Arturo Fuente Hemingway short story...

I really like both of these. But day in and out, just about any Perdomo.

D'Artagnan

Reaction score
Padron Magnum Maduro. No, Padron Aniversario 1964 Exclusivo Maduro. No...Padron 1926 Maduro anything. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

Tough call.

D.

free_byrd15

Reaction score
HistoryMajor":g46q1uru said:
Bolivar Gold Medal

P.S. Forgive me if I've broken a rule with that mention...I couldn't find anything forbidding it, but I feel like someone would've raised a stink on elsewhere on the internet...
Just the thought of smoking one makes me drool. I'd love to try one. I'm a huge fan of the Belicoso Fino and Petit Corona.

Hermit

Reaction score
HistoryMajor":2hyvi6g7 said:
Bolivar Gold Medal

Do we have rules?? :roll:

Mikem

Reaction score
Favorite special occasion cigar would be a Diamond Crown Maximus preferably in the Toro size. Favorite all around not through the roof in price cigar would be a Rockey Patel The Edge.

docwatson

Reaction score
Fuente Hemingway Signature, Rocky Patel vintage 1992. and plenty of others. I'm not married to one cigar, just love quality tobacco.
:D :D :D

ftrplt

Reaction score
No can answer with just one :D Been smoking cigars too long with too many favorites :heart: :cheers: FTRPLT

blacklabel

Reaction score
Some of my favorites that come to mind are: Ashton Puro Heritage, Onyx Reserve, Perdomo lot (natural / Maduro), Ashton VSG, Padron (any) , David Crown Maximus, La Gloria Cubana ( Serie R), etc...

SailorJack

Reaction score
I don't have the budget for Fuente Hemingways and the like. For my money I always enjoy an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro.

jhuggett

Administrator
Reaction score
SailorJack":2ajzsl3q said:
For my money I always enjoy an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro.
Though I have limited exposure, that's my favorite as well. Especially when you consider the money.