What is your favorite cigar?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas Outlaw":6se1fzdw said:
Cohiba Churchill
Followed by Trinidad.

Hemingway is a close 3rd.
I strongly agree on the Curchill cohiba's TO. I find they are just pleasing all around with size and flavour, also they are perfect when doing your best "Winnie" Impersonation!

P.S. My Old Man (God love him) is bringing me a box back on the 26th. Looks like one fine summer gentlemen.

A toss up between Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature Maduro and La Gloria Cubana Serie R # 7 Maduro. Second to that would be Punch Rare Corojos.

I had a Punch Rare Corojo the other day and it was excellent. Can't go wrong with the Fuente lines either in my opinion!

HistoryMajor":sd0uvzvr said:
I had a Punch Rare Corojo the other day and it was excellent. Can't go wrong with the Fuente lines either in my opinion!
I'm glad you enjoyed it, they are very fine sticks at a comparatively low price IMHO.

Well here in the land of the cigar embargo, we have to 'settle for' non-Cuban 'imitations' of cigars :lol:

The two years I spent in England, many a true Punch, H Upman, Partagas, Cohiba, passed my lips. C'mon Obama, lift the damned embargo already, do something good for us :cheers:

Another occasional smoke for me, especially after a heavy meal Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro. I find them just ever so slightly sweet, rich and satisfying.

On the Cuban side...

probably the Bolivar PC or the RC

on the NC side...

either a Padron 1964 corona size or a Diamond Crown natural

I am very partial to the Cifuentes Seasonal Box Pressed Editions.
Dark & Spicy!!!!
Also love most of CAO products. Just cracked my last box of Italia Piazzas'............ :pale:

Smoked a CAO Gold Label Maduro yesterday. I believe that's the finest cigar I've tried so far!

CAO Brazilia Gol

And

PSD4

There's a host of others I like, RASS,Fuente 8-5-8, Anything Padron, Rocky Patel & Indian Tabac etc etc but those two are tops.

Was:
AF Hemingway
.....................altho THE best cigar Ive ever had was a Partagas Serie D No. 4 :D

IS:
Rocky Patel Decade

puros_bran":z30iehxi said:
CAO Brazilia Gol

And

PSD4

There's a host of others I like, RASS,Fuente 8-5-8, Anything Padron, Rocky Patel & Indian Tabac etc etc but those two are tops.
Just had one of those CAO Brazilias. I'm thinking I like the CAOs. I've had three different ones and they were all good.

My fave cigar changed last night...the new winner is a Cohiba Siglo VI...unreal cigar, I can't actually explain just how incredible it was.

Huge bump I know, but I figure it's a good one for a new kid in the forum ...

I'd have to say my favorite to date is the La Perla Habana - Black Pearl / Rojo. The relative inexpensiveness if part of the appeal. A runner up would be the Diamond Crown Maximus. Love them just as much, but at 2 or 3 times the price, the Black Pearl wins :)

My favorite cigar is the Romeo y Julieta "Duke". A limited edition. I've stockpiled 50 boxes.

Best cigar when I can get them is the Cuban Montecristo corona. Otherwise I go for the Montesino's.