What is your favorite cigar?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

I know. Tough question for some. If I had to choose just one it would be the Rocky Patel Sun Grown followed by the Rocky Patel Edge Maduro (torpedo size)

Easy one for me........Camacho Crojo followed by CAO Cameroon.

Bolivar Gold Medal

P.S. Forgive me if I've broken a rule with that mention...I couldn't find anything forbidding it, but I feel like someone would've raised a stink on elsewhere on the internet...

Padron Magnum Maduro. No, Padron Aniversario 1964 Exclusivo Maduro. No...Padron 1926 Maduro anything. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

Tough call.

D.

HistoryMajor":g46q1uru said:
Bolivar Gold Medal

P.S. Forgive me if I've broken a rule with that mention...I couldn't find anything forbidding it, but I feel like someone would've raised a stink on elsewhere on the internet...
Just the thought of smoking one makes me drool. I'd love to try one. I'm a huge fan of the Belicoso Fino and Petit Corona.

HistoryMajor":2hyvi6g7 said:
Bolivar Gold Medal

Do we have rules?? :roll:

Favorite special occasion cigar would be a Diamond Crown Maximus preferably in the Toro size. Favorite all around not through the roof in price cigar would be a Rockey Patel The Edge.

Fuente Hemingway Signature, Rocky Patel vintage 1992. and plenty of others. I'm not married to one cigar, just love quality tobacco.
:D :D :D

Some of my favorites that come to mind are: Ashton Puro Heritage, Onyx Reserve, Perdomo lot (natural / Maduro), Ashton VSG, Padron (any) , David Crown Maximus, La Gloria Cubana ( Serie R), etc...

I don't have the budget for Fuente Hemingways and the like. For my money I always enjoy an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro.

SailorJack":2ajzsl3q said:
For my money I always enjoy an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro.
Though I have limited exposure, that's my favorite as well. Especially when you consider the money.