What movie are you watching?

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score

Just started re-watching this incredible collection for maybe the 3rd time. Haven't viewed it for some years, so much of it is fresh again.

What a totally indescribable series. Full of weirdness to be sure, but also a very complex and interesting story line with great characterizations. The writing is top notch. Can't say enough about it. 🦉

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score

After just viewing seasons 1-3 of Twin Peaks, I was made aware of this prequel which was filmed right after the original first two seasons. If anything, this movie is even weirder than any of the seasons. Some pretty horrific stuff in there too.

:cautious:

Cheers?

RR

Ol'Dawg

Reaction score
Jeremiah Johnson (1972 Robert Redford). I have seen several times before but really liked it. The book I had read it before the movie ~Liver eating Johnson~ but the movie had been quite sanitized.

Zeno Marx

Reaction score
Jeremiah Johnson (1972 Robert Redford). I have seen several times before but really liked it. The book I had read it before the movie ~Liver eating Johnson~ but the movie had been quite sanitized.
Great movie, though. One of the movies I saw as a child that still stands out in my memory.

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score

Not a movie of course, rather it's the original TV series I watched religiously as a kid. Still pretty goofy, but I always had the hots for Morticia (Carolyn Jones). Come to that still do!

:p

Cheers,

RR

DWSmith

Reaction score
Last night on NBC I finally got the chance to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. I think it would have been wonderful to see it in the theater without commercial interruptions. There were some scenes that would have been much better on a large screen with a booming sound system. Too bad I missed it when it first came out.

Not a great movie but pretty good if you're in the mood for that type of movie. The book was by J. K. Rowling.

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score

Just re-watched the entire 6 seasons, probably for the 3rd or 4th time. But, I hadn't seen it for a few years so it was great to get reacquainted. I always seem to pick up on some detail I had missed before. What a great series, and I eagerly await the release of the new movie.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude

Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score

Of course, after I completed re-watching the entire 6 seasons it was necessary to re-watch the movie. Sure hope the new movie "A New Era" is released soon. In the meantime I'm re-watching Upstairs Downstairs for the umpteenth time.

Cheers,

RR