What movie are you watching?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a movie but TV series "Still Game", about a bunch of old retired folks in Scotland, quite a funny show.
2_17012828-high_res-still-game-s9JPG.jpg

index.aspx

Churchill, and the events leading up to WWII. This dramatization was quite scattered and had much material that didn't seem to fit with the intended purpose. I also just got the book from the library which Churchill penned, so that will be a better account I'm sure.

Cheers,

RR

Too busy to post yesterday but Wed we went to see "Dream Horse". Based on a true story. Great movie for horse lovers like myself, or anyone who appreciates a story with a positive ending. Also funny as heck in spots.

Working my way through the Conjuring movies, chronologically not order of release. Just finished "Annabelle: Creation", the second in the order.

Not a movie, but I'm watching the volcano in Iceland.
There's a couple of live feeds on YouTube. I have a
couple of computers going, so I keep one on the volcano.
It's now on Day 81 and had spewed out over sixty million
cubic meters of magma so far at about twelve cubic meters
per second. Sometimes it takes a break and just sits, then
it gets going and puts on a great show.
Here's some highlights>

index.aspx

Meh!

index.aspx

Double Meh!

index.aspx

Meh!

index.aspx

Yawn!

index.aspx

(n)

index.aspx

(n)(n)

index.aspx

The disc was defective and froze after 15 min or so. But it sure didn't grab me.

Frankly the movies with Kirk and company were a huge let down with the possible exception of the first one. Very disappointed in how they developed over time with the cast members coming up with the story lines and directing/producing. And I count myself a huge fan of the ST series in general. JMO of course.

Cheers,

RR