What movie are you watching?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
index.aspx

Quite impressed with this so far. I was pleasantly surprised to learn ST Enterprise was a prequel to the other shows such as the original series with Kirk, TNG, DS9, Voyager, etc. Never knew that until this series. Anyway, it's certainly a fresh perspective and I welcome the change. The casting is excellent as well.

Just finished season 1 and will start in on season 2 shortly.

🖖

Cheers,

RR

Last edited:
index.aspx

Quite impressed with this so far. I was pleasantly surprised to learn ST Enterprise was a prequel to the other shows such as the original series with Kirk, TNG, DS9, Voyager, etc. Never knew that until this series. Anyway, it's certainly a fresh perspective and I welcome the change. The casting is excellent as well.

Just finished season 1 and will start in on season 2 shortly.

🖖

Cheers,

RR
Also a lot of people hate the intro song. I think they are all wrong, I love the song lol. Maybe one of my favorite Trek series with Shran being one of my favorite Trek characters. Wish it went more than 4 seasons.

Also a lot of people hate the intro song. I think they are all wrong, I love the song lol. Maybe one of my favorite Trek series with Shran being one of my favorite Trek characters. Wish it went more than 4 seasons.

I concur. A totally fresh approach with lots of very interesting plot twists.

Cheers,

RR

index.aspx

Real life interviews with survivors of the Nazi death camps, camp guards, Nazi officials and bureaucrats, residents of towns the extermination caps were located in, plus footage of what the camps look like today.

Over 9 hours of material. A lot of it is hard to listen to as one would imagine. Very sobering.

Cheers,

RR

And before The Federation and all their rules and stuff. Yep, going to start it again, right now.

This third season has me on the edge of my seat! This is the first time in ST history that a story arc has gone through a complete season. Gotta say it has my attention in spades! Way great effects, story line, characters, acting, etc...

(y)

Cheers,

RR

On Netflix, What The Health.
What the Health is the follow-up film from the creators of the award-winning documentary Cowspiracy. The film exposes the collusion in government and big business that is costing trillions of healthcare dollars, and keeping people sick.
What The Health is an investigative documentary that will be an eye-opener for those concerned about our nation’s health and how big business influences it.
--- WHAT THE HEALTH ---

If you've enjoyed Yellowstone, Hell and High Water, or are just a western fan...watch 1883...
All created, or written, acted in by Taylor Sheridan.....a true cowboy, who captures the present and the old west in incredible detail.
His are not the clean and scrubbed streets of the 50's westerns...its raw dirty and untamed.
1883 is told from the point of a 19 year old girl traveling west with her family.
Sam Elliot, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw are part of the cast and the writing and cinematography is excellent.
Do not miss this...
Unknown.jpeg

If you've enjoyed Yellowstone, Hell and High Water, or are just a western fan...watch 1883...
All created, or written, acted in by Taylor Sheridan.....a true cowboy, who captures the present and the old west in incredible detail.
His are not the clean and scrubbed streets of the 50's westerns...its raw dirty and untamed.
1883 is told from the point of a 19 year old girl traveling west with her family.
Sam Elliot, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw are part of the cast and the writing and cinematography is excellent.
Do not miss this...View attachment 3739
Donk, been wanting to watch this as I really like Sam Elliott. Thanks for the review.

On Netflix Misha and the Wolves.
Misha and the Wolves is a 2021 documentary written and directed by Sam Hobkinson. The film examines the fraudulent 1997 Holocaust memoir of Misha Defonseca. The film premiered at the 2021 Sundance Film Festival on January 31, 2021.[1] On August 11, 2021, it became available on Netflix.[2]
Wiki

Last edited:
Thanks for the 1883 recommendation.

Anyone seen the new Dune? I liked the old Dune. I'm not a sci-fi nut, but I'm interested enough.

Last night we watched the 2008 version of The Day the Earth Stood Still with Keanu Reeves and John Cleese. We both liked it.

Last edited:
index.aspx

Real life interviews with survivors of the Nazi death camps, camp guards, Nazi officials and bureaucrats, residents of towns the extermination caps were located in, plus footage of what the camps look like today.

Over 9 hours of material. A lot of it is hard to listen to as one would imagine. Very sobering.

Cheers,

RR
It's on my watch list but waiting for a day when the sun is out

The original is in my top 10 of all time. Great stuff.

Cheers,

RR
The original is one of my favorites so I thought I'd be disappointed with the new one.

I once saw a blurb on TV about the original that said the actors sometimes laughed between takes because they thought the movie was going to be so bad.