What Pipe Smokers Love to Hear

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Earlier today, I stopped in for lunch at a local eatery. As I say at the booth watching the KC vs Detroit ball game on the big screen, I puffed on some of my own aromatic blend consisting of vanilla, pistachio and burley in one of my Wilke briars. When the waitress came to take my order, the first thing out of her mouth was, "That smells great!".

She kept returning to my table a bit too frequently to see if I needed anything. In the end, she finally confessed that her frequent trips to my table were so that she could enjoy the aroma of my pipe.

and all the while I thought it was because of my charm.... :pipe:

Nice...you actually have a place where you are allowed to smoke inside? :shock:

Fia":idy7ium1 said:
Nice...you actually have a place where you are allowed to smoke inside? :shock:
Yeah, the antis don't entirely rule in Missouri.

not entirely, but big cities like KC are about to be ruined by them (on both sides of the state line).
our hang out in KC, KS is now smoke free, and they've got a bill up for vote soon for KC, MO as well.

Bill":sboxly2p said:
Earlier today, I stopped in for lunch at a local eatery. As I say at the booth watching the KC vs Detroit ball game on the big screen, I puffed on some of my own aromatic blend consisting of vanilla, pistachio and burley in one of my Wilke briars. When the waitress came to take my order, the first thing out of her mouth was, "That smells great!".

She kept returning to my table a bit too frequently to see if I needed anything. In the end, she finally confessed that her frequent trips to my table were so that she could enjoy the aroma of my pipe.

and all the while I thought it was because of my charm.... :pipe:
Anyone who is on a magazine cover will get lots of attention :lol: It all depends what she looked like?

:?: Paul

That's great Bill! Most of the restuarants here are at least pipe and cigar free. About the only one left that isn't is Waffle House. There are a few restuarants/taverns that allow pipes but not many. I hope that it lasts for you.