What Quarantine Activities Are You Doing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree beautiful looking rifle.

Me helping watch my Granddaughter while she goes through her surgeries at Shriners and "trying" to build the British sailing ship the Golden Hind.

Wading through the 'thousands' of photos shot on various travels. After each trip, did a 'quick-and-dirty' culling for a photo book. Now, looking at some of the questionable shots to see if a tweak here, a tweak there can make 'em, well, better. God bless Photoshop and it's ilk. Used to use a 'wet' darkroom, so editing now, while not a 'piece-of-cake' is much more pleasant.

I am making an attempt to install a storm door with the dog door built-in. Ordered one in late December and expected arrival was Jan 19th. Received a call that the door was lost in transit. Then another call later that the door was at the local store. Then an e-mail saying the door arrived. Called the store and the door did not arrive. The wife called Lowe's and asked what was going on. So the door was lost or shipped elsewhere. The Lowe's "helper" placed another order for the door. New e-mail indicates the door arrived. Went to pick it up, verified it had the dog door and took it home. Shut-the-front-door it was 32"x80" and not the 36"x80". I ordered the door again and on the way out to return this one. Arrgh!

So the door was lost or shipped elsewhere. The Lowe's "helper" placed another order for the door. New e-mail indicates the door arrived. Went to pick it up, verified it had the dog door and took it home. Shut-the-front-door it was 32"x80" and not the 36"x80". I ordered the door again and on the way out to return this one. Arrgh!
Sh*t like this happens to me all the time. Seems like the concept of 'quality control' got lost somewhere. Anyone know the definition of 'accountability?'

I'm a music nut. I fall into rabbit holes nearly every day, researching players, outtakes, live recordings, side-projects, and the list goes on and on. It still surprises me how I wake up in the morning with no intention of filling free time with it, and then I find myself fixating on a style, genre, player, or what have you. It doesn't hurt that I'm interested in so many kinds of music. I have no idea what I'd do without it. I don't know what people do if they don't have a hobby, or at least a curiosity in something. People who tell me they are bored, and have nothing to watch or nothing to listen to or nothing to occupy the mind, baffle the heck out of me. The world is a fascinating place, and I'm not exactly its biggest fan.