What? The Rain of Toads is next?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Wife with a sore throat as of last evening just did the Covid home test thing. Just to be safe. She’s positive!

Well…there goes Christmas. Called the kids and cancelled THE BIG DINNER.

What a world.

Hey, stuff happens. My wife's daughter was going to have her family in Cali over for Xmas dinner and Fri she started feeling bad. Tested positive for covid so dinner plans went out the window. Hope your wife recovers quickly.

All seems well. She got the anti viral drugs very soon…thanks to our son going above and beyond on Christmas Day. Our daughter who recently got over her super mild case came over and spent the day with us. Overall my wife’s case seems like a medium cold. Thank God for vaccines and boosters and new drugs and grace.

All seems well. She got the anti viral drugs very soon…thanks to our son going above and beyond on Christmas Day. Our daughter who recently got over her super mild case came over and spent the day with us. Overall my wife’s case seems like a medium cold. Thank God for vaccines and boosters and new drugs and grace.
Good to hear!

With the initial vaccinations and all of the boosters I had it came across like a mild cold for me too. I got it back in late October. I had a little cough that lingered for a couple of weeks but that was the worst part.

Did she take Paxlovid after testing positive? My wife did and she thought it helped although the side effects were a little unpleasant.

Good to hear!

With the initial vaccinations and all of the boosters I had it came across like a mild cold for me too. I got it back in late October. I had a little cough that lingered for a couple of weeks but that was the worst part.

Did she take Paxlovid after testing positive? My wife did and she thought it helped although the side effects were a little unpleasant.
Sounding postive, glad to hear the missus is on the mend and you were able to have some family over.