What to choose for an Xmas eve?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ataki

Reaction score
Dipped into my stash, and Trying to decide what to choose for a nice Christmas evening smoke. any thoughts?
20201225_170926.jpg

For an evening smoke guess Nightcap would be appropriate, but as Rob noted, CB might be more tolerable room note. If no one else around just go for what you enjoy most. We had friends over but prior to their arrival had sutliff xmas spice in a vintage stanwell.

Just couldn't bring myself to pop that tin of nightcap just yet, So rounded off the evening with a bit of the Haunted Bookshop in my favorite Kaywoodie.
imag0010.jpg

Ha! Just saw this old thread. I make it a point to have a bowl in my clay churchwarden at Christmas, sometimes on the day, sometimes on the eve, etc. It used to be MacBaren Plum Pudding but I have switched to Figgy Pudding for the past couple years. My ideal: A bowl of Figgy Pudding and a cup of mulled wine while watching A Christmas Carol ;)...

Mph6xQgl.jpg

I think I went with some Gawith Broken Flake #7 followed by the Country Squire’s “Rivendell” last time. That would have been accompanied by a mug of cold eggnog laced with Wild Turkey 101 while watching the 1951 Christmas Carol. The one with Alistair Sim. Unless my son was over and then it would have been Die Hard. How people consider that a traditional Christmas movie I’ll never know.