What tobacco is similar to St. James Woods?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

free_byrd15

Reaction score
I really love the St James Woods Blend and was wondering what other blends are similar. I'm assuming it's the perique in it that I love?

Ah, yes! Perique, Perique, how delicious you are! St. James woods is good, but try Escudo and try the champagne of vapers Solani 633. If you like these, which are perique heavy, you are a vaper fan. There are many very good vapers out there, try G. L. pease Fillmore for a more earthy creamy taste. The pipe collectors club of America has a blend called Beacon which once it has some age on it is heavenly. Sam Gawith has St. James flake, which is very good, though a little hard to keep lit. in fact i will have a bowl right now. Russ Oulette has many very good vapers, they can be obtained from pipesandcigars.com. enjoy. :pipe:

My shop only has a very very small selection....St james woods was the only vaper blend they sell. I'll have to do some searching online and try to acquire these others ones you speak of.

If you like McClelland’s St. James Woods you might try the McClelland’s bulk blend 2015, it's very similar.

You should give Hearth and Home Anniversary Cake and SG's St James Flake a try. I also enjoy McConnell's Scottish Cake as well. All are very good Vapers. I enjoy the St. James Woods as well and it is part of my Vaper rotation along with the others I have mentioned.

Gawith & Hoggarth Louisiana Flake..........must be tried. ;)

Winslow :sunny: