What was your NFL championship game smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juanmedusa

Reaction score
I had Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in my Brebbia Dublin during the first half. Condor Ready Rubbed in my Peterson Aran Apple during the second half. The lone pipe smoker in a crowd of stogies.

The Vapor Room English Toffee.

Me answering a 'what are you smoking?' Post with what I vaped is no where near as odd as Peyton Manning winning a Super Bowl as a mediocre quarter back..

And the look on Eli's face when it happened... No more "but I have two rings to your one" stuff at Thanksgiving.

And.. Peyton mentioning Budweiser without it being a paid spot.

puros_bran":96g55ird said:
The Vapor Room English Toffee.  

Me answering a 'what are you smoking?' Post with what I vaped is no where near as odd as Peyton Manning winning a Super Bowl as a mediocre quarter back..  

And the look on Eli's face when it happened... No more "but I have two rings to your one" stuff at Thanksgiving.  

And.. Peyton mentioning Budweiser without it being a paid spot.  
All the sporting sites say that Eli showed no emotion when Peyton won. BS. That look is called jealousy. Raise a few kids and you'll see it 5-6 times a week.

What a "storybook ending," right? The NFL couldn't have possibly fixed a game. Super Bowl 50, an NFL darling QB's final hurrah, unsolicited Budweiser plug...

Someone please call the Academy, Cam Newton for Best Actor in his portrayal of a sulking man child. ;) :p

Yes the NFL is fixed, there is no way the Cleveland Browns could actually suck that bad.

Seriously though, when the Patriots win I think they are cheaters, when someone else wins I think it's fixed.. I'm pretty versatile with my conspiracy theory.

Not being into sports at all I didn't even realize that the Super bowl happened yesterday - until my neighbours shot off fireworks around 8PM last night. I figured they had to be celebrating something sports as they are all into that. Learned it was the football game this AM.

As for me I was following other paths.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":t4vuyv5q said:
Not being into sports at all I didn't even realize that the Super bowl happened yesterday - until my neighbours shot off fireworks around 8PM last night. I figured they had to be celebrating something sports as they are all into that. Learned it was the football game this AM.

Cheers,

RR
Well, I hate to leave you out. Did one of those paths involve pipesmoking from 6-11pm eastern time on Sunday?

I had no idea it was on either, until I turned on the boob tube and Animal Planet had a screen saver thing with a fish bowl full of seahorses swimming around, reggae music was the soundtrack. Did that for a few and then went to another channel that had Puppy Bowl 17 or something. Then it hit me............

The first Superbowl I wasn't off somewhere fishing a deserted body of water. Bummer.....

If it counts, during the timeframe the game was on I was focused on a sample of Newminster Superior Round Flake...

As far as the modern version of gladiatorial games, the only part I thought was much good was either the 'wardrobe malfunctions' or the commercials, and I heard the commercials weren't that good this time.

juanmedusa":e8qf83ae said:
Brewdude":e8qf83ae said:

Cheers,

RR
Well, I hate to leave you out. Did one of those paths involve pipesmoking from 6-11pm eastern time on Sunday?
Yes sir it did. 3 bowls at different times through the day, starting with '12 BBF in a Pete 999 Rosslare, later some of Ozzy's Incestuous blend in my second pipe - a Sav 316 Rusticated Roma, and after supper some 5100 in a Stanny Legend 19.

Cheers,

RR

Very nice, Brewdude. Got me sum o dat incestious blend ta try heere! Smells really nice. I have high hopes for it. Will have to get to it this weekend.

For me is was a bowl of a local shop blend that is something similar to MacBaren's Scottish Mixture (but without any bite), followed by a large bowl of GLP Stratford.

I was torn - on one hand, I wanted to see Manning get one more and I really don't like Ron Rivera, so I part of me wanted to pull from the Broncos. On the other hand, I'm a life long Clevelander, so the thought of rooting for John Elway to win something is enough to make my stomach turn.