What was your outside temperature this morning?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub

Reaction score
It was -4 in St Louis.
No worries because it's suppose to hit 60 this weekend.

19f here in the Piedmont of of NC, and it's supposed to be slightly colder tomorrow morning!

About minus 2 degs C here in Blighty. Lots of talk about snow arriving soon. Makes me smile as 2cm makes everything grind to a stop, which is nothing compared to parts of the States (other countries available).

Thoughts for those in the depths of the Vortex...hunker down chaps.

18F in OKC this morning; but clear and sunny!!! My buds in Minneapolis are freezing their buns off!!!! :cheers: FTRPLT

27 degrees Celsius here this morning, currently 36. Can we swap please?

Currently on the train and most people are passed out from the heat.

Timbo":w4t8esg0 said:
27 degrees Celsius here this morning, currently 36. Can we swap please?

Currently on the train and most people are passed out from the heat.
Ouch, talk about extremes!

About the same here as yesterday (18f/-8c), nothing like the weather in the northern mid-west, but pretty bad for the Piedmont of NC.

23 and sunny now. 36 for a high today with rain, then back in the teens tonight. That'll be ice. Saturday should be mid 60's.

In case we feel jealous of Timbo, our normal body temperature is 37 degree F

...oops 37 degrees C.

If you are someone who has wondered what it is like pulling a sled across one of the poles*, we got a little taste of that the past couple days. I think we bottomed out at -30 or so without factoring in wind chill. Everything popping. I wish I had the gear to record the physical adjusting to the cold. I believe in string theory, when things drop down to extreme colds, like -273, they turn into wave patterns. The physical actually changes into new and different activity. Another dimension? Someone with more science knowledge can correct me here.

*I used to snowshoe backpack in the winter in the UP. I'm one of those people who likes cold and the cold extreme explorers. And how people live in frigid cold is fascinating.

- 7 here in Michigan.

Two more weeks of this crap weather for me. I really can't wait to cross that Florida-Georgia line next month!

It was 17 here, but then topped out at 40 around 3pm this afternoon.

That’s some mighty chilly weather, stay warm peeps and I hope you get some relief soon. Thankfully the heatwave here has broken.

Best of luck

Tim