What ya smokin' for "Fright Night" ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
My 87 yo mother loves to sit on her front porch on Holloween and serve out her "treats" to the little 'uns on "Fright Night" and I now days sit out there with her. I'll be smoking some of my 30+ yo 759 in honor of the spook heritage of the Balkans :p ( Transylvania etc :twisted: ) What you guys doin and smokin' ? :twisted: :twisted:

I will be walking the neighborhood with my kiddos.....Daddy is staying home to enjoy a smoke and hand out candy. He will be the goblin on the front porch tonight.

Dave_In_Philly":dmubowtj said:
Halloween is about cigars for me. Tatuaje Wolfman for tonight.
Good one.

Not sure what I will have, probably Sobranie as I am still working my way through it.

I am not sure, it will either be a bowl of P&W 524 or a Oliva serie V robusto

rev

Picking candy corns and mask pieces out of the attack dog pack's teeth all night. The children are okay to eat, but I worry about their sugar intake. I should have hired winged monkeys this year. :|

Tonight seems like a good night for Penzance, and plenty of it.

8)

Kyle Weiss":9xduh08x said:
Picking candy corns and mask pieces out of the attack dog pack's teeth all night. The children are okay to eat, but I worry about their sugar intake. I should have hired winged monkeys this year. :|

8)
OUTSOURCING ! THAT"S what ya do these days ! Save your dogs for the important stuff :twisted: Let the mokey guys worry about the after effects :twisted:

After 8pm, I am going to turn out the lights, hide in the backyard and smoke some Dark Flake sent to me by Slide. :drunken:

monbla256":d6sfc9pl said:
OUTSOURCING ! THAT"S what ya do these days ! Save your dogs for the important stuff :twisted: Let the mokey guys worry about the after effects :twisted:
I had a half-off coupon for them, too. I failed Hallowe'en this year. :pale:

8)

I'll be smoking G&H Coniston Cut Plug. Yes, the soapiest of the old lady 'bacs. I know it's Halloween, but.....(wait for it)......... I ain't afraid of no ghost! :p

Good one MisterE!

Some Firedance flake early then an A. Fuente Gran Reserva.

I'm smoking Triple Play tonight.

I bought too much candy I think....

Where we used to live people came from miles to trick or treat in our neighborhood.

My current neighborhood sees a lot of kids but I live on a cut through street. Too much traffic. So the few kids that brave the street are going to score big time!

...a bowl of Condor Long Cut ...on the side, scotch... :cheers:

MisterE":q1lninnr said:
I'll be smoking G&H Coniston Cut Plug. Yes, the soapiest of the old lady 'bacs. I know it's Halloween, but.....(wait for it)......... I ain't afraid of no ghost! :p
Dude this was the single funniest thing I have read in an awful long time.

I'm suddenly relating Gozer the Gozerian to Lakeland, and the process necessary to get rid of her...

...don't cross the beams! :lol: Spot-on, E.

8)

It was all going great. The wife, dog and myself were doing the neighborhood trick or treat. My wife was handing out candy, I was passing on second hand smoke from my David Jones Poker and some Boswell Northwoods. When trick or treat ended, we gathered up everything to close up shop and I dropped the pipe, snapping the stem neatly at the tenon.

I emailed David Jones last night and he can make me a new stem. I shipped the pipe this morning. A $35 lesson and the first pipe I've broken.

2012-10-31_18-57-41_582.jpg

2012-10-31_23-10-26_719.jpg

Can't believe I missed this thread!

While sitting out on the porch, handing out candy, I smoked a large bowl of Dan Tobacco's Devil's Holiday in my MM Freehand. Seemed appropriate at the time... :lol:

Better a stem than a shank. So far I've been lucky.

Hopefully those aren't famous last words, and I won't have some woeful post later today. :(

8)