What's Going on with XM and Sirius???

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
They are advertising "the best of XM" only in the US??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

So I try to tune into some of my :bball: games and most are on "best of XM" :bball: :bball:

The hockey games are on best of XM as well :evil: :evil:

Is any one using the best of XM? Is it an extra cost?

I went to a satellite radio chatline:

Here's one post

not too sure about xm canada, but it sounds you'll eventually get all the NBA coverage - but canadians who previously liked the nba coverage on sirius are screwed. Unless a game is on ESPN radio, we won't get anything. Talked to sirius canada, and all i got back was form letters thanking me for voicing a "greatly valued opinion" regarding sports programming. Sirus canada will be losing my 3 subscriptions once interoperable radios come out in 2009

Urrrr...............

Why aren't "swearing" emoticons"???? FKFKFK

From what I've gathered they have offered the 'best of' whichever one you don't have at an added cost.

puros_bran":w8iit3sn said:
From what I've gathered they have offered the 'best of' whichever one you don't have at an added cost.
They have added to the Canadian Sirius:
the two political... right & left
two religious...
some addition music ones

but taken away some of the sports :( :( and no best of XM

I read late last night that some Canuks are subscribing directly to the American Sirius... I might have to explore that...

The radio in Canada is highly regulated... mandatory to have a high percentage of Canadian content... :(

Comrade Puffs, it is a violation of the People to have U.S. sat radio in Father Canada. The Party must look into this terrible crime!