What's in these Pease limited ed. blends?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natch

Geographer Ultimo
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
As part of a very generous gift I just received, there are tins of G. L. Pease Balrog Blend, Arrakis Spice, and Childhoods End. I know they're limited editions, but I can't seem to find what these blends are composed of. Any one know?

Natch

It's probably engraved on the inside of the tins ... in Elvish.

:geek:

I doubt it, PeeB. If it isn't on tobaccoreviews.com, it isn't credible.

8)

Natch":e5z77lko said:
As part of a very generous gift I just received, there are tins of G. L. Pease Balrog Blend, Arrakis Spice, and Childhoods End. I know they're limited editions, but I can't seem to find what these blends are composed of. Any one know?

Natch
If you open the Arrakis, I'm curious to know how it goes.

Fishfuzz":guecgt2e said:
Natch":guecgt2e said:

Natch
I am more of an Arthur C. Clarke fan. That said I want to know about the Childhood's End. Especially since my childhood just officially ended and all. Perhaps I should be smoking Childhood's End? :p

Fishfuzz":hauivucq said:
Natch":hauivucq said:

Natch
THE SPICE MUST FLOW

gravel":om2yjdiz said:
Fishfuzz":om2yjdiz said:
Natch":om2yjdiz said:

Natch
THE SPICE MUST FLOW
hahah - I'm reading all the Dune novels (chronologically) right now.

Natch":c2nplnfl said:

Natch
Did you REALLY expect to get a FACTUAL answer to this question HERE? :twisted:

Someone opened a tin of Childhood's end at the NASPC show...pretty sure it's VA/Lat/Oriental with some sort of topping (rum?).

I don't know for sure about Balrog, but it seems that most of the LOTR themed NASPC blends are VA/Lat (maybe oriental, too).

you're a good man, ian. someone had to behave like an adult in this thread.

that won't be me....

hey - how those cubs treating you, dude? :) :) :)

xoxo,
doody

Fishfuzz":6rde03so said:
Dude, stop after the second one; you'll feel much better about yourself.
Natch, as far as what's in the Arrakis Spice? Everyone knows it's dead sand worms. (not that that's a bad thing)

Fishfuzz":1ypwzit3 said:
gravel":1ypwzit3 said:
Fishfuzz":1ypwzit3 said:
Natch":1ypwzit3 said:

Natch
THE SPICE MUST FLOW
I heard Arrakis comes in heart shaped "plug" , right?

George Kaplan":z0njoupm said:
Fishfuzz":z0njoupm said:
Dude, stop after the second one; you'll feel much better about yourself.
You ain't kiddin'.