What's your 9 to 5??

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiperCub

Reaction score
so when you guys aren't enjoying some leaf, what do you do? are you welders, investment bankers, handymen? i'm a Type 2 Wildland Firefighter

I brew beer. Best job in the world!

drunk3.gif

Cheers,

RR

History professor.

One of these days I need to get a jacket with elbow patches. . . .

Right now I work for the Housing Department at a University, but I'm giving up my job so I can smoke more. Sort of...

More on that later.

Before I started to raise my son (he's 13 months now) I was retired.

I used to be an IT helpdesk person, but I have moved over to facilities. I am a facilities manager for an oil and gas company. On my free time, not working or smoking, I work on diesel trucks. I just picked up a 1962 willys jeep (running and driving) that needs a little tlc. I should have it ready to sell in a month. I should be able to double my money on it when I sell it.

d4klutz":7jik612m said:
I used to be an IT helpdesk person, but I have moved over to facilities.  I am a facilities manager for an oil and gas company.  On my free time, not working or smoking, I work on diesel trucks.  I just picked up a 1962 willys jeep (running and driving) that needs a little tlc.  I should have it ready to sell in a month.  I should be able to double my money on it when I sell it.
You fishing for buyers? ;) 
I've always wanted a Willys P/U but, could never afford one.
Love to see some pics anyway.

I retired 17 years ago. Back in the day though I worked in a forensics lab identifying human skeletal remains for the state of Texas.

Jim

I'm a neurophysiologist which means I can bore anyone to sleep in under 5 minutes.
Mike.

MichaelM":rortt7hj said:
I'm a neurophysiologist which means I can bore anyone to sleep in under 5 minutes.
Mike.
I could use you help Doc, do you make house calls, say around 10PM?

Gas station attendant, but start a new job on Monday, back to the town factory making hard wood sports floors. If you watch college basketball there is a good chance you've seen a floor made here in northern WI

jonnylaw13":lwvjhpwm said:
Gas station attendant, but start a new job on Monday, back to the town factory making hard wood sports floors. If you watch college basketball there is a good chance you've seen a floor made here in northern WI
Gas station attendant? They still have those?

Yup..at least in Oregon they do...pump your gas and everything

PiperCub":0a63m3wm said:
I thought they were limited to Oregon and New Jersey these days. . . . (if they are still required in NJ)

In many Midwest towns I found full service pumps available.

Me? I'm an Administrative Pastor.

DrT999":lchxsjbt said:
PiperCub":lchxsjbt said:
I thought they were limited to Oregon and New Jersey these days. . . . (if they are still required in NJ)
And probably charge more for it too.