What's your favorite beer?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Discovered a new porter and a new place to have it.

Its called Mill Street Coffee Porter and is brewed in Ontario, Canada. Absolutley delicious chilled.

Not necessarily a favorite, but a new found beer to to me ideal for drinking on hot summer days is Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. It's a mix of weiss/wheat beer and lemonade premixed in the bottle.

Jim

PipeBrew":l0oo098z said:
This is a little more in depth than the thread title makes it seem.

What is your favorite mass-distributed beer?

What is your favorite beer?

What is your favorite style of beer?

Also, do you guys know where you can find local beers that are shipped nationwide, for instance, if a micro-brew in North Carolina only distributes in the southeast, is there a place to get it in the northwest? That may be a little extreme, but I think you can catch my drift.

If you home-brew, do you send out samples? :D

:pipe:
Favorite style: Ale or pale ale
Favorite beer:
Ale: bass
stout: Guiness
Lager: Dos XX, Landshark, Harps
IPA: Arrogant Bastard
Wheat: Pyramid
Seasonal: Sierra Nevada Big Foot Ale

Former home brewer; I simply lost the passion to brew (about the time my kegging equipment came in)

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is still my all time favorite but I tried a 6-pk of Victory Hop Devil this weekend and I really enjoyed it.

I recently tried a 4-pk of Dogfish Head 90 min. Imperial India Pale Ale . All I can say is WOW!!
No wonder this is stuff is always rated so high! Wonderfully complex, smooth , well balanced. High ABV but it is well concealed. Nummy Nums!!!

Favorite overall: wow...uhm maybe Trappistes Rochefort 8?

My favorite Mass Dist Brewery: Samuel Adams. Easy. They also have my favorite seasonals. "Fezziwig Ale" rules my world.

Favorite Style: Belgian Dubbel

I also love Hofbrauhaus Dunkel; Tap Room 21 "Moe's Backroom amber ale"; LandShark Lager; Unibroue La Terrible et al...

I...well, I also like regular Budweiser. there. I said it.

PipeBrew":tbjmfwrf said:
This is a little more in depth than the thread title makes it seem.

What is your favorite mass-distributed beer?

What is your favorite beer?

What is your favorite style of beer?

Also, do you guys know where you can find local beers that are shipped nationwide, for instance, if a micro-brew in North Carolina only distributes in the southeast, is there a place to get it in the northwest? That may be a little extreme, but I think you can catch my drift.

If you home-brew, do you send out samples? :D

:pipe:
1) La Fin du Monde and Blanche du Chamblee from the Unibrew lineup

2) Aventinus, St Bernardus ABT12, Rocheforte 10

3) Belgium style ales and wheats

I can't help regarding the last question. I buy my beers mostly from the LCBO in Ontario and Premier Gourmet in Buffalo.

The best beer in the world also happens to be my personal favorite.
FREE BEER

SailorJack":m66amkjx said:
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is still my all time favorite but I tried a 6-pk of Victory Hop Devil this weekend and I really enjoyed it.
I am quite fond of this ,but it has the most carbs and calories of any beer. Still can't beat a Sierra Nevada from the tap.

On the Dogfish head, I picked up a case of the 90 minute IPA and 2 cases of another one that is supposed to taste like raisins, but still resembles the 90 min.

Has anyone seen the 120 min?

SailorJack said:
I recently tried a 4-pk of Dogfish Head 90 min. Imperial India Pale Ale . All I can say is WOW!!
No wonder this is stuff is always rated so high! Wonderfully complex, smooth , well balanced. High ABV but it is well concealed. Nummy Nums!!![/quote

My favorite "go to" IPA.

Mike