What's Your Favorite Computer Game?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winslow

Reaction score
I love playing certain games on my computer,I favor simulations of World War 2
aircraft and submarines and the occasional game of chess.What are you playing? :?: :?: :?:

Winslow

Command and Conquer Generals
Madden 09

and A turn based hex warfare game on the linux machine, cant remember the name of it right at the moment.

World of Warcraft...I didnt know there was any other games besides WoW

I only like games that allow good pipe smoking,any game that requires rapid hand movements is no good for piping.I love Silent Hunter 3,I command a German sub and puff away as I sail the high seas murdering helpless cargo ships. :twisted: :twisted:

Winslow

I don't really play games on my computer. I do all my gaming on my PS3 and right now it's been NCAA 09.

Yes,there is a web site.........Google it.You can buy it for about 20$.Very realistic simulation of the Battle of the Atlantic.

Winslow

I was a big fan of Half Life:CounterStrike and later, CounterStrike:Source ... both classic FPS games, if you're into that. I also enjoyed the Star Wars Battlefront games.

-Andrew

Man I did that Everquest thing for months and months. Great game and very addicting. Enjoyed it though. Wish there was something else like it. Miss it a bit actually.

It's old, but my all-time favorite PC game was Quake 2 multiplayer. What a blast, no pun intended.

Tennessee Dave":c05pxs1d said:
Man I did that Everquest thing for months and months. Great game and very addicting. Enjoyed it though. Wish there was something else like it. Miss it a bit actually.

Give World of Warcraft a try...10 times better and more addicting then Everquest.
Also you can download the trial version for 10 days free just to see if ya like it..Google it

P.S. If anyone decides to try it PM me for server details :bounce:

SmokeyTweed":3ug0lkj4 said:
Fallout 1 & 2 (Great 50's cold war hysteria theme)

Also sim city anything!
Fallout 3 is on its way to being released. May even be this week.

My 'puter won't run anything past about the year '02 or so, so I don't play many games on it anymore. For consoles, only have the PS2 and I pretty much only run the sports games(football, hockey, basketball) these days, with an occassional murderous escapade in God Of War and/or God of War 2. Haven't bought a new game for this thing in a loooooong time.

My buddy has a PS3 and to date, the sports games are amazing. One game I got hooked on while house sitting for him, though, is called Deadspace. Freaking scary game. He recently picked up Call of Duty: Word at War. For WWII buffs, this might be something they're into. We wasted most of the day Saturday "campaigning" on various Pacific Islands, in Germany and in Russia. Good stuff!

I don't have time for computer games, but I do like strategy wargames, specially those dealing with WW2. The last time I played a game in the computer (not counting solitaire) was Harts of Iron II. It was years ago, perhaps 3 or 4, but I may be loosing count of it. Some time ago I saw someone playing Company of Heroes (I think that's the title...) and it looked like it could be fun, but I see myself chewing too many stems playing that one.