What's your favorite,,,,,

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomas james

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
,,,,,junk food dinner?

I just finished mine.

Four Taco Bell soft shell tacos and two icey cold Coronas.

What's really weird is that in about a half of an hour; it will cause smoke to come out of my nose. Happens every time. ?

Wilber's or Smithfield's Eastern Style NC BBQ, french fries, 2 fried chicken wings and a big old glass of sweet tea. That is about as good as it gets!

Hear tell, the folks in North Carolina are breeding chickens with more than two wings.

thomas james":z2xdcegb said:
What's really weird is that in about a half of an hour; it will cause smoke to come out of my nose. Happens every time. ?
Yeah, that'll make smoke come outta my..... well, never mind. Best not go there :evil:

Junk food or fast food? (yep, there's a difference, fast food can actually be decent if you're careful. Those taco bell soft tacos are pretty decent food-wise)

Fav fast food: Al Pastor burrito from the La Fiesta taqueria down the street. (yeah, this isn't one of those healthy fast foods like TJ eats)

Actually, that's my second favorite but I list it because my absolute favorite can be a bit difficult for me to get - fish tacos at McLulu's in Loretto, Baja California Sur. Only a 25 hour nonstop drive 700 miles south of the border on the sea of Cortez. Looks like a lemonade stand on the side of the road with some barstools lined up. Damned good food!! No, amazing! Damned good isn't good enough to describe them.

Fav junk food: FRITO PIE!! :D Disgusting, yet yummy! The basic idea is chilli on Fritos corn chips and there are a myriad of variations, but the purist will dump a can of Hormel chili into the bag of Fritos and simply reach in and pull out whatever comes out. Best eaten outdoors near a water hose :rabbit: :pig:

Before the gastric bypass surgery it was pizza and beer. Now it is a small cup of peaches or chicken and rice soup. I would kill for a piece of pizza and a beer right now. :lol!:

thomas james":n71ygu6u said:
Hear tell, the folks in North Carolina are breeding chickens with more than two wings.
They had four legged chickens for a while but the darned things were too fast, couldn't catch em.

The cure for world hunger is chickens with more legs!

Puff Daddy":e7asm4eb said:
Fav junk food: FRITO PIE!! :D Disgusting, yet yummy! The basic idea is chilli on Fritos corn chips and there are a myriad of variations, but the purist will dump a can of Hormel chili into the bag of Fritos and simply reach in and pull out whatever comes out.
Meatfisherman's breakfast!

A true meatfisherman would only eat Frito pie for breakfast if there were enough luke warm Lucky Lager to chase it down proper :clown:

That's really do-able considering some of the stuff my mother-in-law has fed us. Ever had spaghetti and moose meat meat balls. They're the rankest skankyest gameyest greaseyest things you could ever eat. I learned to ask for seconds.

I've had moose meat, but never ranky-skanky moose balls, thankfully. I did once sample some homemade bear jerky that was much more dangerous than the bear it come off of.

I like spicy hot food.Mexican,Indian,and Thai-stuff that makes my eyes water.

Winslow

fast food would be subway and KFC...don't do fast food burgers anymore...gross...

Junk food...any chinese, japanese, or vietnamese [had vietnamese for dinner tonight!] I say it's junk because of all the carbs