What's Your Normal Wake-Up and Start the Day Time?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
I just spoke for a while with my buddy who is a retired Army Command Sergeant Major. It's about 9:30 PM CST and he said he's late for bed.
"What time do you usually get up?"
"Between 3:15 and 3:45"
"Why in the hell do you get up so early?"
"I spent 27 years in the Army. My days started early and I never changed the habit."

I usually get up about 7:00...7:30.
How about you?

I have the alarm set for 4:00 on Sundays. It is set for 4:30 the rest of the time. I have an internal clock that typically has me awake and checking time about 10 minutes before the alarm goes off, and I will just get up then. This morning one of my dogs had to go for a pee at 3:45. Once my feet hit the floor I am looking for coffee and loading my pipe...

0700-0730 M-F. Gotta' arise to feed the kitties and make M'Lady's coffee!! Weekends a bit later maybe, depending on event/s schedule. FTRPLT

6 to 6:30 usually, sometimes earlier if Gracie has to pee. Molly, the older one, usually sleeps in till 7:30 or 8, lol. I'm usually on the patio with pipe and coffee before 7, maybe a tad later on weekends. Gracie on the left, Molly on the right.

Attachments

• 0123151527~2-1.jpg
    0123151527~2-1.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 58
Alarm is set for 5:30am and I wake up between 5-5:15am even on the weekends. The earlier I get up, the later I get to work it seems? My truck has been in the shop getting worked on and I've not been able to smoke a pipe on the way to and from work. God I'll be glad when they are done with it.

The alarm goes off at 6:10, but on days off/weekends, I usually sleep until between 7:00-7:30