What's your weather like today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here in Poland (Cracow to be precise) it's pretty ugly- around 28-30 Fahrenheits (I had to use a converter to tell you that:D), some snow that keeps melting so it's wet and unpleasant:/ I hope spring will be here soon...:)

It's staring to snow, but the temp was almost up to 50 earlier so it's melting as soon as it hits.

We got 2-3 inches of snow yesterday, just about all the school systems in East Tennessee are closed this morning.

Highs in the low 30's today...lows tonight in the teens, and highs tomorrow in the mid 20's.

Mike

We wound up with an inch on the ground, schools are delayed. A few show showeres forcast today.

Fluries early this morning but like EJ it is too warm to amount to anything. Highs in the low 60's yesterday and snow fluriers this morning. Go figure! Climate change for sure!

No more snow here, but again very cold...15 degrees this morning.

Warmup starts tomorrow, with highs near 60 by Saturday. Strange stuff indeed.

Mike

Eight degrees at my house this morning. Forcast is 60 saturday & sunday just like last weekend.

In the next week or two we are expecting the tail end of 2 differant storm fronts. It will be rough for us but still not as bad as most other places. We'll know more in the next few days.

Teens here this morning and like EJ, back in the high 50's to 60 this weekend. The toughest thing is making the adjustment back and forth every few days.

Justpipes":2r7jtaml said:
Teens here this morning and like EJ, back in the high 50's to 60 this weekend. The toughest thing is making the adjustment back and forth every few days.

I feel for ya having to make that adjustment to 50 - 60, 11 degrees here today, cloudy and dreary. Sidewalks solid sheets of ice. On rthe bright side elk season only 8 months 21 days away. :D :D

Bruce

eleven below this am here on the east shore of lake ontario,,,nice sunrise, then it warmed to 4 above :sunny:

I shoveled about six inches of snow today, with six more forecast by 2:00 tomorrow afternoon. Temps in the teens for highs, winds gusting 35-45 mph. We're just past the halfway point and we've gotten somewhere over 190 inches so far this season. This is near normal for the entire season! Heavy spring snows might make this a record year.

Got up yesterday to about 10 inches of snow, the most we've had in a decade. We used to get snow like this when I was a kid, several times a year. 10 degrees this morning but should be up to 60 by Saturday, so we'll be in the mud then, with a three year drought we can sure use it.

2.8 C here near Yokohama, Japan In the pipe, Mojo in a Sav sitter.

A great day to all,
Jayf

Beautiful weekend with 70+ degrees. :flower:
Hard to believe one week ago we had 10 inches of snow on the ground.

Mid 70's and mostly sunny on Sharptop Mountain in North Georgia, yeah it's hard to believe I had to purchase more kerosene just last week! I'll let you know as soon as the trees start budding, they are starting to have the 'tenders' turning just slightly green so budding is probably about 1 week away from starting. :pipe:

It's 20 degrees and snowing here. Woo Hoo, only two more months of winter left!

Bill :D

Hermit":8nqyggut said:
It's 80 today.
My wife's already bitchin about the heat. :roll:
Mine too :cheers: Two nights ago she was bitchin about being cold :cyclops:

We must remember this, quoting my dear ole Dad:

'The stronger sex, is often the weaker sex, due to the strength of the weakness of the stronger sex, for the weaker sex'

I recommend a cup of strong black coffee and a bowl of 1792 while sorting through the logic there ... at least the first attempt. :lol: