What's your weather like today?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

We reached the high of 20 degrees earlier today, now it's 18 and falling. Beautiful clear skies though.
Like my kids say "feels like we're in Burrrrrzzville!!!"

Whatcha talking about???

Here in Alberta it's getting up to +6 c today... that's in the low 40's F...

hottest day of 2009... getting my shorts and Hawaiian shirt. Putting the lawn chair on the five foot snow pile by the driveway . Gonna guzzle corona's and get a sun tan :cheers:

Where the hell did the cold weather go???

Hmm...it's 11 F right now, with windchills in the - 20's for the day.

Tomorrows high... 9 F. :no:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

currently 79 and unbelievably BEE-u-tiful outside.
Prolly should go do some yardwork..................NAH !!!!!

Laugh it up Canadian fellers. We'll have our revenge.
I really don't understand how you folks can stand this kind of weather for so long.

They are saying it is 42 here but it feels more like 22 with the wind. Down in the teens tonight and high 27 tomorrow. Single digits tomorrow night.

It's around 19 here right now. Supposed to be down to around 1 tonight then up in the lower 20's tomorrow.

a balmy 2 degrees at six AM when I left for work,,,skyrocketed to 3 at noon,,,,2 below and dropping fast at 5 PM

Presently about partly cloudy 29 f degrees and dropping on top of Sharptop Mountain near Jasper, Ga

I walked into the house about 4:15, it was 0. I checked again at 4:45 it was -5. Going to be a cold one tonight!