Wheels of the bus

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad shocks, crying babies, and barking dogs? I don't want to be on those buses!

This is the kind of cockamamie garbage there feeding the kids of today?
That explains a lot.  :fpalm:

Should be singing, "Wheels of the Bus run over your back, over your back, over your back!"

Bub's posted image and the link below it are two different bus rides.  Methinks he's having sport with us.  Check out this bus ride.  My concern is not the height but the edge crumbling away.  Liquor would help, as long as it's not shared with the driver.

http://www.wimp.com/himalayasride/

Richard Burley":6klc8g51 said:
Bub's posted image and the link below it are two different bus rides.  Methinks he's having sport with us.  Check out this bus ride.  My concern is not the height but the edge crumbling away.  Liquor would help, as long as it's not shared with the driver.

http://www.wimp.com/himalayasride/
Oh! I missed that one!
That's a little hairy, I be hugging the side of that mountain so tight there'd be no paint on that side of the bus anymore.

That Himalayan bus ride made my butt cheeks clench. No way no how.. I would walk that road first. *Shudder*

That'd be a big cup of F NO!  :affraid: Nope nope nada no way no how. I'd be hopping off and hoofing it.

I don't understand why they are having such great fun.
They are enjoying the ride more than us.

Speaking as an ex-bulldozer operator, I can't help but think about how much fun that road must have been to build. As for the guys on the bus, I would guess they've been drinking just a bit, or doin' a few doobies. Whatever is going on, no one wants to be the first to scream like a girl--at least up to the point where it starts going over the edge. Imagine riding that one out! Yee haw!

I ended up a few places that were really bad in my days with a 4x4 but nothing quite like that!

Jim