When does FDA ban go into effect?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fight'n Hampsters

Reaction score
Feel silly but I don know. Know a lot about what is going to go extinct but no exactly when. Any one know for sure? I figured august o 18 but don't want to assume

August 2018 is when applications for blends that came after the decided date are due, but from my understanding those that apply will have a year grace period. Nevertheless, there was an article posted a couple of months back that detailed how the bill was kind of being postponed. I've yet to see anything else on it though.

joshoowah":z47qsqe5 said:
August 2018 is when applications for blends that came after the decided date are due, but from my understanding those that apply will have a year grace period. Nevertheless, there was an article posted a couple of months back that detailed how the bill was kind of being postponed. I've yet to see anything else on it though.
Thanks! I heard about the postponement as well and posted a link to a Washington Post article about it here. Suposedly it was a 3 month delay on all regs. So I guess it would put the Aug 18 date out to Nov 18.