When It's Not So Merry...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
This is just a personal note for those who may not feel so festive in this season. I have received calls from families for whom this is not an easy season.

In our own family, our grandson is a reminder of broken relationships yet he is loved.

Over this past year, some have experienced loss, hurt and brokenness. This season is difficult.

Prayers and thoughts are with all for whom this particular Christmas is difficult and a challenge. I hope that you are aware of this family of pipers who will always be your friends.

I am sure I speak for all wishing...

Blessings and Peace to All,

Paul

Thank you!!! My prayers go out to all who need them - Roger

Definitely good thoughts going out for all who has needed them, and will need them.

I just spent from 11:30pm to 5:00am in the emergency room waiting room. Cathy and her siblings felt that her mom wasn't doing as well as she should after just having a quadruple bypass last week. She was holding some fluids. All more better now and some antibiotics to head off pneumonia. Just in case.

Thanks Paul! It is good to remember those who find this season difficult no matter the circumstances. It can be a difficult time for many. May the Lord comfort those in those situations and pour out an extra measure of blessings on them.

Carlos, I will be praying for your family and Cathy's mother. I pray that the Lord will comfort you all and give you strength while he is bringing healing to this situation. May he grant you the rest that is needed.

Be blessed!

I just finished watching my granddaughters participate in the traditional Christmas morning chaos and frenzy of opening presents from Santa. Yes, they were spoiled and it was nice to be able to provide some indulgence for them, but to be honest with you the only thing I could think of the whole time they were diving in and shrieking over the mountain of toys was how blessed I am to have them here with me, safe and sound and protected from lifes hardship. All the frills were meaningless but the sight of their joy was priceless. They were but a stones throw from true unhappiness not so long ago, and the grace of our lord blessed all of us, protector and protected.

Toss aside your concerns of pettiness and materialism, true blessings are found among loved ones. Pray for those who can't be with their family members and be grateful for the family you do get to fellowship with. The meaning of Christmas is to celebrate the birth of our saviour, but if there's a spirit to this season it must be of brotherly love, don't miss out on it!

Merry Christmas to all, prayers to you all for meaningful fellowship, God bless!