where did all the Gawith and Hoggarth rum flake go?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natch

Geographer Ultimo
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Tins are available, but I want pounds (OK, half kilos to be exact)! Every on-line tobacconist I patronize is out. Have you greedy puffers been buying up all "my" rum flake?!? :suspect:

And while I'm on a rant, when did the Rattray's bulk jump up to $60 or more a pound? You guys gotta stop buying up all my brands, I called them first.

Natch

Hey Jeff,

The word on the street has it that some American professor introduced a few Chinese businessmen to this tobacco while on a trip to China.

They were so impressed with this blend that they bought the options for its production for the next 15 years.

They also requested the U.S. government to begin extradition proceedings
against the aforementioned professor for unspecified crimes against the Chinese people.

Fine mess you got yourself into this time.

Mike

Natch":3163ps2b said:
Tins are available, but I want pounds (OK, half kilos to be exact)! Every on-line tobacconist I patronize is out. Have you greedy puffers been buying up all "my" rum flake?!? :suspect:

And while I'm on a rant, when did the Rattray's bulk jump up to $60 or more a pound? You guys gotta stop buying up all my brands, I called them first.

Natch

Ya know, you could tell your students that when they see Gawith and Hoggarth rum flake they should buy it up in mass quantities, and give said tobacco to you as a gift, whereby they might secure your benevolence. :lol:

I kid, I kid.

"They also requested the U.S. government to begin extradition proceedings
against the aforementioned professor for unspecified crimes against the Chinese people.

Fine mess you got yourself into this time.

Mike"

Oh, they're very specified crimes. It's amazing what you can do with several young girls, chopsticks, a panda or two, and a three-legged hamster,... but then, we better not go there today. :affraid:

Actually, Ol'Dawg notified me that 4-Noggins has GH Navy Flake and I just ordered a half-kilo.

Natch

I got a 1/2 lb. last month from Mars Cigars.Last May at the Chicago Pipe Show
a woman had several 500gram bricks of it with 10 years age on it for sale at a
price of $30 each,by the time I came around to her table again some shrewd
rascal had bought it. :x :x :x

Winslow :sunny: