Where do you buy online?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple Man":pqbdbsmc said:
I'll have to give them a try. I've enjoyed Amphora and Sail in the past.
So, if you smoked Amphora Original years ago the new release is spot on and I don't believe you'll be disappointed. Order a pouch the next time you get that TAD fever!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":qhgk0jv9 said:
Simple Man":qhgk0jv9 said:
I'll have to give them a try. I've enjoyed Amphora and Sail in the past.
So, if you smoked Amphora Original years ago the new release is spot on and I don't believe you'll be disappointed. Order a pouch the next time you get that TAD fever!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Thanks for the suggestion. It may be time for a revisit.

I'm surprised no one mentioned tobaccopipes.com. I've gotten some really good deals there and always free shipping. They are running a 25% off sale right now.

Fr_Tom":9g9mhghn said:
I can heartily recommend SmokingPipes and CupOJoes. I have ordered from various places over the years. I have had great customer service with SmokingPipes, and I have never had to call or send an email with CupOJoes. Admittedly I have not placed so many orders with CupOJoes.

I am a big fan of C&D. SmokingPipes doesn't carry everything in PS I like. I see that CupOJoes does not have Aromatic Dutch Slices any more which is unfortunate.
I finally got around to ordering some Aromatic Dutch Slices to try. Looking forward to it.

I use smokingpipes and pipesandcigars mostly. I never seem to have any issues with p&c like most people have stated, other than some things being out of stock when I wanted them. Now that I no longer live in NY I can start using cupojoes again.

Blackhorse":gea3rkmm said:
Yeah, GeoffC just reminded me...I also order from Country Squire just because there is no one at this point in time that does better aromatic blends. Theirs are unique, not overpoweringly sweet, perform very well in the Pipe...and are truly delicious.  

If you’ve never tried their Rivendell blend...do.

https://www.thecountrysquireonline.com/product-category/tobacco/middle-earth-tobaccos/
I have not but will add it to the next order. So impressed with their blends. Been listening to Country Squire Radio too. Some funny shows in there and if you haven't listened to any, I recommend checking out Pipe Shop Fails Part 1-3. Quite amusing.