Where's Somedumbjerk??

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Anyone know where he might be? I PM'd him a week ago and it's still unreceived :scratch: .

Almost a month now and still no word from him, anyone know anything? :scratch: 

Hhhmmmm. I was just thinking about him yesterday. Maybe I will send him an email to check in.

scotties22":6kt2oa22 said:
Hhhmmmm. I was just thinking about him yesterday. Maybe I will send him an email to check in.
Scottie, if you could do that it would be great!
Just let him know I'm still waiting, he should know.  ;) 

I just saw him yesterday. He's been busy with a job transition, though he took last week off. Today is his first day @ the new job.

He's alive and well, though I don't know how frequently he'll be hanging out here until he knows his new schedule. I'd be happy to relay any info if need be. I have his phone number and personal email.

mejoshee":x5h6igxn said:
I just saw him yesterday. He's been busy with a job transition, though he took last week off. Today is his first day @ the new job.

He's alive and well, though I don't know how frequently he'll be hanging out here until he knows his new schedule. I'd be happy to relay any info if need be. I have his phone number and personal email.
I PM'd ya.

i'm back, sorry guys! Ron, especially sorry to you. and Scotties, i never saw the email so i'm checking my junk folders now.

somedumbjerk":dl667ds8 said:
i'm back, sorry guys! Ron, especially sorry to you. and Scotties, i never saw the email so i'm checking my junk folders now.
Not a problem sir as I mentioned in my latest PM to you.
Take life as it comes and try not to let anyone or anything rush you more then you wish.