Whew! It's been crazy!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
I'm sorry I haven't been on as much this year! I have been very busy with the job I started in January!

This month has been especially crazy! The first week I had a planned vacation week. We were supposed to go up to Virginia. My dog ended up getting pretty sick and we had to stay. So we did a bunch of house chores and projects. Went back to work and worked almost everyday until I flew out to Vegas on the 13th for the IPCPR. Flew back the 17th. Went straight to work the next day (same day because I didn't get in until 1:30am). And it's been straight work, work, work. I haven't even been able to sort my samples from the show or follow up on new accounts from the show. Straight crazy!

In addition, I was sitting on the plane in Vegas, waiting to take off and I start getting texts from the other half. A bad storm rolled through and dropped one of our trees. THANK GOODNESS, it fell into the street and not onto a car or the house because it could have. We are blessed and grateful for that!

It's been madness but I wanted to let you all know I'm still here! I'm flying on the mission this week too and I hope to run an awesome mission next month:)

Cheers!

Thanks for checking in K. Sounds like life has you in a whirlwind, but being busy is better than the alternative! Also good to hear your house, car, or heaven forbid your partner wasn't damaged in the storm. I'm all to familiar with trees coming down in stormy weather!

Cheers,

RR

Hey K!

Gosh you have been busy! Be sure to take some well deserved time out when you can. All work and no play just isn't cricket.

Good to see you back!